What athlete needs a redo

One more add on... surprised with all the folks adding on Tiger that MJ (another obvious GOAT) wouldn't be in the mix? Would love to see what his career numbers would look like without his losing his brain on baseball for those couple of years.....

Bo Jackson. The guy was a freak athlete. What would’ve been if that hip injury never happened? Is he a two sport Hall of Famer if he stays healthy or does he get to Cooperstown by focusing on baseball?

Obligatory AK post.

Plus, I can't believe the guy said Aaron Hernandez, of all people! 😂🥴

Plus, I can't believe the guy said Aaron Hernandez, of all people! 😂🥴
Without hesitation! The others guys looks of disgust with that answer were gold.

Without hesitation! The others guys looks of disgust with that answer were gold.
I laughed hard when they countered and said he could have a chance to murder more people too. ☠💀🤪

Len Bias and anybody other than that is incorrect.
This was who I thought of 1st. I remember the day he died.
So much talent, Such a shame it would have been fun to watch him in the NBA.

It is crazy to me that people think a guy who is in the consensus top 2 to ever do it would need a redo.
If I told you in 2008 on Monday evening at Torrey Pines after his playoff win over Rocco Mediate that he was only going to win 1 more major you would have called me crazy.

It would be interesting to see Tiger with some different decisions. Without his father who probably drove those decisions I don't think Tiger would have been who he was though.

Larry Bird with a healthy back would have been interesting. His career was great but cut short.

If I told you in 2008 on Monday evening at Torrey Pines after his playoff win over Rocco Mediate that he was only going to win 1 more major you would have called me crazy.
That is all well and good but to actually think a person can catch lightning in a bottle twice with a do over is crazy. There are way more athletes we could hypothesize would have been great with a few different decisions vs people to make greater.

Sterling Sharpe

Nah, let him have the Perkins and Waffle House just don't get married and stay away from Navy Seal fantasy camp.
Whatever leads to him not being beaten by his own 9i

Baker Mayfield, I mean if he doesn’t get run down and tackled by those police officers he was try to evade, thus destroying his confidence he may have become goat and my Browns would have a championship. ;)

Baker Mayfield, I mean if he doesn’t get run down and tackled by those police officers he was try to evade, thus destroying his confidence he may have become goat and my Browns would have a championship. ;)
His redemption tour starts in a few weeks, league MVP, just watch...

Tim Tebow, minus all the ridiculous overhype and media circus that followed him wherever he went and generated so much controversy around him.

Mark Fidrych

Stephen Strasburg. Poor guy nerve damage. Ugh

Back