What Ball Did You Play Last - What Are Your Thoughts?

Srixon Z-Star.

I'm very happy with this Golf Ball. Besides the obvious ProV1 this is my Primary Golf Ball. No issue holding greens, plenty of bite, and a nice high ball flight from driver to irons.

I love it from tee to green and I'm happy to have 4 more dozen sitting in the closet.

Snell are back ordered in the MTB-X balls I’ve been using, so I cracked open the box of Vice
Pro Plus balls the father in law bought me last Christmas. I guess he didn’t realize there is more than one brand of ball you can buy on the internet. Anyway, I had no interest in these until my hand was forced. I’m so glad the snells are out of stock, because these Vice balls are probably the best balls I’ve played. Feel is perfect for me (i like a more solid feeling ball), they are longer for me than the Snells, and they stop well for me on the green. These are literally ticking every box me. Almost. Where they are
crap, is durability. They get pretty beat up pretty quickly. I’m liking them so much though, I may just have to take the lack of durability on the chin.

I am all over the place when it comes to golf balls. Today I decided to try some Callaway Chromesoft yellow Truvis that I have had for a while. I have to say that this is the first ball that is noticeably better around the greens for me. I was able to chip my ball much closer to the pin with these. And the soccer ball graphic has the added affect of letting me see how much backspin I get on my chips.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Have not played in a long while but have been putting with QStar Tour and still love that ball

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

the Q-star tours (2020) that I got on sale earlier this year ,, Last years TP5's are great,, but running out of them.. Went to the TaylorMade website and asked it they were updating the TP5's this year,, the web rep said NO:oops:

I've been playing the Callaway Supersoft for over a year, haven't even had the desire to experiment with anything else. I like its performance on full swings, feels good on the putter, and I don't play a high enough spin in my short game to worry about a ball I can back up on the green.

I've been playing the Callaway Supersoft for over a year, haven't even had the desire to experiment with anything else. I like its performance on full swings, feels good on the putter, and I don't play a high enough spin in my short game to worry about a ball I can back up on the green.
I have experimented with a lot of balls this past 18 months, and the two that work best for me is the Callaway Crome softs (I prefer the truvis) and the supersofts. Both perform the same for me, with the chrome softs creating amazing back spin 9 iron through wedges. I'm a mid capper and I can tell the difference around the green.

I have tried Snell's, TMs, ProVs, Kirkland's, and Srixon's. They all played fine for me, and I know this sounds crazy, but on Callaway SS and CS I feel like I am punished less on miss hits.

Sent from my SM-N970U1 using Tapatalk

I’ve been gaming Bridgestone e12 soft. The first round of VFit put me into these. I’m seeing distance increases across my clubs. And straighter ball flight. They have good green holding power. I’m able to keep the sane ball in play longer than with the other balls I’ve played.

prior to the e12, I played predominantly Cut Grey and TopFlight Gamers.

I've tried all sorts of balls but nothing compares to the Pro V1.

its been so long since I played golf, i dont have any lasting thoughts...

Snell are back ordered in the MTB-X balls I’ve been using, so I cracked open the box of Vice
Pro Plus balls the father in law bought me last Christmas. I guess he didn’t realize there is more than one brand of ball you can buy on the internet. Anyway, I had no interest in these until my hand was forced. I’m so glad the snells are out of stock, because these Vice balls are probably the best balls I’ve played. Feel is perfect for me (i like a more solid feeling ball), they are longer for me than the Snells, and they stop well for me on the green. These are literally ticking every box me. Almost. Where they are
crap, is durability. They get pretty beat up pretty quickly. I’m liking them so much though, I may just have to take the lack of durability on the chin.
I really like the pro pluses as well.

I played last Monday, mid 40's temperatures, light breeze. I normally play Srixon Q-Star Tour but grabbed a Titleist Exp-01. First time I had ever played one and came away pleasantly surprised. Really liked the feel off of all clubs, distance was above average (even for the temps) and held the greens very well. I would not have any problems putting this one back into play in future rounds.

I really like the pro pluses as well.

How do you find the durability? Mine seemed to get pretty scuffed after one round. As much as I love the performance, one round of golf only out of a ball would be a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you find the durability? Mine seemed to get pretty scuffed after one round. As much as I love the performance, one round of golf only out of a ball would be a deal breaker for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I tend to be pretty rough on balls. Rarely will anything make it much more than a 18 holes if that.
But the vice did seem to last only about 50-75% as long as more expensive OEM balls.

Still using AD333 Tour, and shot a personal best 76 today with them, in pretty windy conditions. They do everything I want in a ball, at the right price.

I've been playing the Triple Track CSx more or less exclusively (will put a different ball in play as a provisional) for a while. I enjoy the help with my putting alignment and since I was already gaming the CSx, it was a perfect fit.

played my last round with the z-star (my ogio is full of Srixon z-stars and soft feels)...always happy with it. great feel. good spin.

2020 Chrome Soft.

Played the new Bridgestone Tour B X yesterday. It has great spin on approach shots and chips. I was really impressed by the endurance of the cover. I hit a few tress and it was barely scuffed up.

2020 Chrome Soft.
Great ball! Long, soft, straight, flies predictable yardages per given club and great around the greens.

I was playing Callaway Chromesoft today. Not my usual gamer, but a pretty good ball.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My secret Santa got me a sleeve of Snell MTB black and I've played it the last 2 rounds and really an liking it. Haven't lost a ball either round and shot 79/76. It's a keeper right now.

Star & Stripes Truvis, great ball.

Q star tour was great this far... I missed most girs today so the chips really stuck well and felt good off putter!

Bridgestone e12 soft. Playing in a tournament next weekend and it came down to this and the Titlist TruFeel. I feel confident with this ball.

Back