What book are you reading?

So far in the last two weeks:
  1. Finished "Dichotomy of Leadership"
  2. Finished "Fearless"
  3. Now starting "Embrace the Suck"
Not sure what's up next....

Shadow Puppets - Orson Scott Card

I'm on the tail end of a blast through the entire Ender/Enders Shadow universe. This was my second time through the main Ender series but had never hit the Shadow series. I think after this one I have 3 books left ...

Just about to start The Lost Metal by Brandon Sanderson. Last book in the Mistborb era 2 series

Just about to start The Lost Metal by Brandon Sanderson. Last book in the Mistborb era 2 series
Just came here to post I’m on the mistborn series! I’m about to finish The Well of Ascension and really enjoying the series so far.

I am about to re read one of my favorite books ever. It is a book that really got me into reading and enjoying it.

Ender's Game!

I’m reading “Brief Answers to the Big Questions” (Stephen Hawking) and “Hound of the Baskervilles” (Arthur Conan Doyle). I always have a fiction and a non fiction book on the go and choose depending on mood 😊.

Thanks to my Secret Santa I have been reading A Course Called America by Tom Coyne. Don't know why but I absolute love golf books. Can't get enough of my favorite hobby for sure.

Just started...
Enlightenment Now: The Case for Reason, Science, Humanism, and Progress
Steven Pinker

Almost finished “reading” The Match on Audible. Great book telling the story of the best ball match with Ken Venturi and Harvie Ward vs Byron Nelson and Ben Hogan at Cypress Point.

The Annotated Memoirs of Ulysses S Grant.

About 125 pages in and it is really excellent.

The practice manual, the silence of the lambs, and UnBelievable.

The Annotated Memoirs of Ulysses S Grant.

About 125 pages in and it is really excellent.
The annotated version of this book is quite large but the annotations really added a lot. I finished the nook this weekend. This was an excellent read. Grant is a fascinating guy and was a brilliant general.

Hang the Banner by Joey D.

Almost finished “reading” The Match on Audible. Great book telling the story of the best ball match with Ken Venturi and Harvie Ward vs Byron Nelson and Ben Hogan at Cypress Point.
I love that book. I've read it twice.

The Paradigm by Jonathan Cahn

Measuring and Managing Information Risk, A FAIR Approach (yawn) for an exam tomorrow

Just finished The Four Foundations Of Golf. Look forward to incorporate some things into my practice and game.

I just finished another Jack Reacher novel (can't remember which one, but it was in soft cover at my local grocery store) and now reading Alan Shipnuck's Phil book. Will finish that before moving on to Tom Coyne's a course called ireland (I read paper tiger and a course called scotland but skipped ireland for some reason) then probably go on to a course called America.

Currently reading a course called Ireland by Tom coyne. Great book. Looking forward to rereading a course called Scotland after this then on to a course called America.

Currently I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I just can't put it down. (get it??):ROFLMAO:

Rereading The Count of Monte Christo. Fantastic.

Just starting Never by Ken Follett. Bought it last year but never got around to reading it. I’ve ready pretty much all of his other books.

Back