What brand glove do you use?

FJ or Callaway- see a lot of brands in here that I’m going to have to give a go.

CaddyDaddy most of the time.

Titleist

I’m not going to lie…Kirkland.

Titleist players is my favorite. Also like red rooster

Has been Callaway lately, before that was MG and zero friction

Mizuno Elite

it's caddydaddy and Kirkland's for me!

Footjoy RainGrip....in any weather

CaddyDaddy Claw

Used to be Taylor Made until they discontinued the glove I used. Have a Mizuno right now.

Kirkland ( they’re inexpensive and last ) Bridgestone E6, CaddyDaddy Claw (still on trial). FJ Rain, Nike Durasoft ( can’t find my size any more ) Callaway Dawn Patrol.

I have been using mostly 10 Finger from eBay and MasterGrip. I like thin leather gloves and have found those are about 95% as good FootJoy but much cheaper. I do think the StaSoft gloves are better but not necessarily worth the extra cost.

Two in rotation at the moment, Caddydaddy and Callaway

Right now Bridgestone, but have a few Srixons in the bullpen. I'm not too picky as long as they're soft and fit well, but I'm considering trying CaddyDaddy after I run out of these, since I rip through gloves too quick.

Bonus: For adverse conditions, I use a TaylorMade rain glove and I have a pair of Wilson Staff cold weather gloves.

CaddyDaddy. It's the best glove I've ever used and it's not close.

Caddy Daddy. Best glove I've ever used, great customer service, and a THP supporter.

Still have about 2dz of the Callaway from Costco I got on closeout before they started selling Kirkland gloves.

Haven't worn a glove in 30 years. But if I did it would be clawdaddy after reading threads about them here for years

A very very old brand called Skin. 😬

Back