What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just got done on the simulator and ended up shooting a -1 71. So I guess that is my first round ever under par. Now if I could get 10ft gimmes in real life.

Just got done on the simulator and ended up shooting a -1 71. So I guess that is my first round ever under par. Now if I could get 10ft gimmes in real life.

10ft gimmes FTW!

42/39=81 at beautiful Lake Jonesco. 85.7% FWs, 38.9% GIRs used 32 putts. 3 doubles ruined what could have been a really good winter time score. Played with Golfer64, I talked him into joining THP back sometime last year and he checks in often but does not post often. He is planning to make the Valdosta get together with me so hopefully after he meets more THPers he will begin to post some. He is a good guy and will fit right in once he starts posting.

41/37, 78 at Eagle Landing Golf Course Jacksonville, FL. Beautiful weather and great foursome of THPers.

94! That's what happens when you play with a raging hangover!

Is that good or bad? I've played some surprisingly good golf after a night of boozing a little too much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Shot +3 75 at a course I've never played before (Cleburne Golf Links for those in the DFW area). Apart from the greens being very fast, the pin placements being pretty tough and most of the lies being hardpan, it's a pretty easy course. Good for a confidence boosting round. Also, I had the first eagle I've had in a long, long time. Honestly, I can't recall the last time I had one.

Last edited:
73...best round for a while. 4bogeys, 3 birdies. New G25 hit every fairway.

84 today, driver still working well, irons were bad. 40 putts killed me today. Some tough pin placements had me shooting for the middle of the green but I just struggled getting he ball to the hole.

Shot 37 one over on 9holes. 3 birdies and 4 boggies. Gave myself good looks for birdies and made the putts. A great bounce back from my 91 on a tough track on Sunday.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Played in another tournament, this time at Deerwood CC. Shot a 55/54 109(Ouch!). I was just not on at all, and the course yardage(over 6700 yards!)/difficulty(slope rating 134) didn't help either.

The only thing I was happy with was my mental game. I didn't get mad, and I had fun!

Shot 89/94/95 this weekend at Mission Inn

Yeah Im awful

Shot 89/94/95 this weekend at Mission Inn

Yeah Im awful

Hey we can be friends with those scores!!!....Let me guess, putting let you down? That's my story lately when im in the low to mid 90's like that....

Hey we can be friends with those scores!!!....Let me guess, putting let you down? That's my story lately when im in the low to mid 90's like that....

On the 94 it did but was just a bunch of garbage all around

Great ball striking, man.

I shot a +5. 76. Getting off the tee was an adventure today. Iron game was solid. Chipping good, putting not so much.

Thanks. Sadly the back 9 wasn't as good for me. Nice job with that score if you had issues off the tee. I can never stay that low if I am hitting driver bad.

40/41 81. 1 birdey, 8 pars, 8 bogeys, one double on 17th. Great scrambling day wth 5 fw, 6 greens, 30 putts. Missed a 3 ft bird and left myself 5ft back for par, thankfully I made that. No 3 jacks, smartsquare reaffirmed its position in my bag

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

killing it with that putter dude

killing it with that putter dude

Im sure you will game this putter for the MC! Such easy alignment and great roll

I shot a 98 yesterday with 29 putts :( FML

Looked like a sprinkler off the Tee...

My last two rounds sucked! A 101 and 102 respectively. I have been blocking right bad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im sure you will game this putter for the MC! Such easy alignment and great roll

Time will tell it would be a huge change for me

Time will tell it would be a huge change for me

If you dont mind a mallet, doesnt get any better. If not a mallet guy then idk...

A solid 85 in 40 deg.weather that felt like 25 with a north wind of 20-30.

God awful 42 7 over on my sim league this evening. Makes me more upset for the fact that I hit the ball extremely well yesterday at the dome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back