What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
71.9/6800 yrds
48/44

Took me a while to get it going on the front. Tough day with the putter today. Pin positions made for some real tough putts. Played much better than score reflects. Pleased with today's performance and progression of my game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played with mike dean. Jimmy38262747382 and Canadan out at Boulder creek. 37/37
With 2 three jacks and 36 putts total. Almost got Dan. I'll get him next time.

Dan 73
Jimmy 86
Mike 95*

*slightly injured
I want the slightly injured ** as well!

Sorry to let you down today DevRickus.

69.0/6017 yards

42/50=92

This is the second weekend in a row I've blown up on the back nine. Last week it was 43-49. I wonder if fatigue is a factor? It doesn't feel like it on the course, but damn it is frustrating.

I want the slightly injured ** as well!

Sorry to let you down today DevRickus.
I figured my play had us both covered for dev

Shot a rough 86. Haven't played since the Pitt event so I didn't expect much but my putter was on fire with maybe 20-25 putts on the day

39 on the front
5 pars
2 bogeys
1 birdie
1 double

Only had 13 putts which I'm freaking stoked about! Duffed my 6i off the tee that led to a double and cost me my best 9 ever.

81 on a par 70.

Played much better than I scored . The course was an absolutely sloppy mess and putting was impossible as it looked as though they hadn't mowed in days.

Was nice to get out either way.

40/47 for 87. Will ESC to 86. So hot and so tired on the back nine.

10 fwy, 7 GIR, 33 putts (two 3-putts). 3 penalties (1 O.B.)
1 birdie, 6 pars, 7 bogies, 3 doubles, 1 triple.

If my short game wasn't horrendous, I could of been close to even for the round. It was the best I've ever been on off the tee in a while, 10/14 fairways hit.

85 on a new track. Lots of blind uphill shots. Would like another crack at this one for sure.

40/47 for 87. Will ESC to 86. So hot and so tired on the back nine.

10 fwy, 7 GIR, 33 putts (two 3-putts). 3 penalties (1 O.B.)
1 birdie, 6 pars, 7 bogies, 3 doubles, 1 triple.

Momma said there's be days like this. I feel you. Sounds like the day I shot 83 a few weeks ago. Miserably hot that day.

85 on a new track. Lots of blind uphill shots. Would like another crack at this one for sure.

Where'd you play JM? Did you like the course?

89 46-43 on the samr course I shot an 84 40-44 yesterday.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

The Ranch with Alex, Christian, and Mike. Burned it up to the tune of 114 (54/60).

Another round that got away. Shot a 83. Just wasn't getting the spin on the ball and wasn't getting the putts to drop.

The gf on the other hand shot her PB 89. Finally breaking 90 with 27 hcp!

Shot 87 after starting the day with a 9 on a par 5. Not super upset but putts just werent falling today.

ESC is ur friend

day late but for the first time I broke the 90 barrier, 44/44 for an 88. I then proceeded to leap a small bunker in celebration and throw out my back....go me!

40. 2 putt bogeys are killing me.

49/43 on my home course this morning. Just terrible play on the front 9. (15 over) Mostly, getting myself into trouble off the tee. No penalties, just losing balls in the rough. Really aggravating when you see where they go and then can't find them. So I lost several strokes for lost ball/drops. The good news is, I got it all out of my system early. The back 9 was much more crisp. No doubles. No 3-putts. Got off the tee much better and the short game was working pretty well.

Very rough nine holes tonight - 49.

Nothing was particularly good except my putting. I'm just looking forward to the next round.

41/42-83 Not a bad score considering I only hit 6 fairways and 6 greens. 3 doubles killed the round with a 3 jack to boot. I did manage a birdie, but missed 3 other attempts all under 12 ft.

Momma said there's be days like this. I feel you. Sounds like the day I shot 83 a few weeks ago. Miserably hot that day.

Drove the ball well, but the biggest positive was no shanks. Had a bit of an episode with them over the past week. No shanks equals happy golf regardless of the score.

41/39 - 80. Another Sunday, another good round... :)

Tommy

Shot 42/41 for an 83 today at The Ranch with Deuce, OITW and MBurnham.

Shot 42/41 for an 83 today at The Ranch with Deuce, OITW and MBurnham.

What kind of shape was it in? When I played a few years ago it was great and the greens were killer fast. Loved the layout. Also had a 301 yard drive with a 3 wood there. You probably know the hole I am talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back