What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Off the 84 train, but the first round at my new country club which is much harder than the normal places I play.

42/42 -- 84

Couple of bad tee balls hurt me.

Finally broke 90 today:blob: Shot a new PB 40-47 for an 87. Haven't had time lately for much of any thing besides work and family so haven't been out in two weeks. Figured it was going to be a nice day outside away from stress so I didn't expect much in the scoring department.

Had all pars or bogeys on the front. On the back I had a double and a triple on back to back holes but put it out of my mind and finished with nothing worse than bogey after that.

Damn this feels good. I started golfing 13 months ago with nothing but 110+ scores all the time. Beginning in February of this year I started shooting in the low to mid 90s, flirting with 80s but never getting over that hump. Glad I finally was able to do it today!

96 (ESC 93) with one par (up & down on #15...phew), a bunch of bogeys and doubles, and a double par 10 on #1. I put two tee balls onto the range to start off the day. What a way to ruin the good mood this morning.

40 / 41 81
Far 6
Gir 6
putts 33
only 1 three jack today

42-43 for an 85. Had some shank issues and lost 5 balls, but ended up playing some great recovery golf to save bogey on a bunch of holes.

It's Sunday, so of course I shot a 40-36 for a 76 (+4) today. Struggled a tad out of the gates to loosen up, but settled the driver down and found some magic with the irons/short game. Had 8 pars in a row from 8 thru 15, bogeyed 16, lipped out for bird on 17, then tapped in for bird on 18 to get an even par second 9. Gave myself tons of birdie chances and that's when I know I'm playing pretty good golf.

Finally broke 90 today:blob: Shot a new PB 40-47 for an 87. Haven't had time lately for much of any thing besides work and family so haven't been out in two weeks. Figured it was going to be a nice day outside away from stress so I didn't expect much in the scoring department.

Had all pars or bogeys on the front. On the back I had a double and a triple on back to back holes but put it out of my mind and finished with nothing worse than bogey after that.

Damn this feels good. I started golfing 13 months ago with nothing but 110+ scores all the time. Beginning in February of this year I started shooting in the low to mid 90s, flirting with 80s but never getting over that hump. Glad I finally was able to do it today!

Congrats FOF! ?. It always feels good to reach those scoring milestones .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats

Shot 57/44 at lakes of taylor with some fellow THPers.

Shot 77 (42-35) today. I was a little despondent after the front 9 and felt like I let my partner down. Was determined to turn it around on the back 9. The solid back 9 and my partners good play on the front lead to us winning all games. So all in all a good day

42/37 for a 79 at Missouri Bluffs. My GHIN is going to drop below 9 for the first time ever!!!! I had a playing lesson with my instructor and he fixed my alignment and follow through and I am killing it now on the course. My driver went from my least confident club in the bag to my new favorite.

Thanks to a string of 4 birdies in five holes, I managed a -2 70 today and achieved my recently updated 2015 goal.

Good stuff. looking forward to updating the profile on Tuesday.

Thanks to a string of 4 birdies in five holes, I managed a -2 70 today and achieved my recently updated 2015 goal.

Helluva round man, great work!

Seriously en fuego. Good work Daniel.

My last two weeks have been absolutely bonkers.

Steady eddy. Your putting has been going crazy recently.

And I was going to wait until Tuesday to update mine, but I'm not playing before then anymore so I went ahead and did it...plus it felt good to put a 10 in there haha

Steady eddy. Your putting has been going crazy recently.

And I was going to wait until Tuesday to update mine, but I'm not playing before then anymore so I went ahead and did it...plus it felt good to put a 10 in there haha

The stroke is coming together wonderfully. I didn't even use the M7 today...

.,...but I'll break the internet on that update some other time

Dibs??

That's ok, I used mine so there was still some M7 love out in the world today.

You are welcome to dibs on one of my M7 PRs if I sell them. I won't ever sell them, but you're welcome to own that title.
Its ludicrous you are hoarding multiple and depriving others of the glory

shot a 91 in my points game yesterday. Played OK-ish...just lots of bogeys.

I went out early this morning and got a solo round in on my home course. 89. ughhh. played better than yesterday for what that's worth. but again, lots of bogeys. I kept my double bogeys to 1/side which is pretty good for me but left alot of pars and a few birdies on the table with the putting. I had one huge blow-up hole on #6. OB off the tee, hit my 3rd shot into a greenside bunker and it took 2 strokes to get out, then 3-putted for a 9 on a par 4. gawd! My biggest problem overall was iron play.

Carded my lowest round of the year , an 80! With my personal best of the season as well 2 birdies. Had 2 three putts which were 15 feet or less away. And 2 double bogeys. Hitting the ball not bad , with 12/14 fairways and 9/18 GIR. And 33 putts. For an off day I will take this and smile.
a759f7c41b9487ba60722bd0efb05a11.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Played 18 today after Saturday comp was rained out. 89. Pretty good round.

Here's a photo of the 7th showing just how nice a day it looked. Been so wet recently over weekends it was great to get out in a T-Shirt rather than wet weather gear.

20396136363_d18390d40e_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back