What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
44/45 for 89. Had a few putts that I gave away. Missed opportunities for a good score. Struggled off the tee with driver all day, but ham and egged it for some saves.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did you shoot today?

Played in our clubs match play qualifier. Lot of tough pins and it was 80 degrees by 10am. Had what I would call an ugly 83. Too many doubles on the front and then the back I had 6 pars but a triple and two bogeys. Also missed a 1.5 foot putt for a scramble par...awesome. Still, not disappointed in my overall game. Same score got me in the money last year.

Fired off an 84 today on a tough track.

Didn't have my best stuff at all and a few really unlucky breaks crept the score a little higher than I would like. Still, I had 10 GIR, missed a handful of birdie putts...just had a few holes get away from me.

Fired off an 84 today on a tough track.

Didn't have my best stuff at all and a few really unlucky breaks crept the score a little higher than I would like. Still, I had 10 GIR, missed a handful of birdie putts...just had a few holes get away from me.
Not bad at all...
Did u happen to get my pm?

87. Hit 11/14 fairways but lacked with the irons today. Will take a better effort tomorrow to get a similar result.

84 at Pinehurst number 8 today. Had s9me stupid shots but had some good ones as well

Not very good!
Tough track, struggled with ball striking.
Some good holes way way way too many bad holes.
Shot 115.

It's like I never played this damn game before.

Not very good!
Shot 115.

You had some great shots buddy

Shot 102 today up in Canada. Considering it is my second round this year I am not horribly upset, but I know what I need to work on, and need to put in more work.

87. Hit 11/14 fairways but lacked with the irons today. Will take a better effort tomorrow to get a similar result.

47/43 for a 90 rough day with my irons today

84 at Pinehurst number 8 today. Had s9me stupid shots but had some good ones as well

Not very good!
Shot 115.

Playing at Pinehurst with this group means score doesn't mean anything. Have a blast on #2 fellas.

Playing at Pinehurst with this group means score doesn't mean anything. Have a blast on #2 fellas.
You are the true A Playa

45/41 = 86 today with 31 putts. Not bad, but had too many double bogeys and could have capitalized a little better on a great driving day.

106 today. Swing is starting to come back around a little, but I'm still not hitting irons well and my wedges are absolutely horrid. I was draining some putts though, so there was a little happiness with part of my game.

Playing with 2 other THPers made everything OK anyways.

I shot 4 over for 27 holes and even though I had 4 three putts and a silly double I am super pleased with where my game is right now. My hard work on the range is finally transferring to the course. My tee ball with the driver and 2 wood is better than it has been in over a year.

Played my 1st 9 holes of season yesterday, Par 3 course with 1 par 4, wanted to just get the irons going, King of the 3 putts still stands, I was horrible. Only hit 2 greens but on the up side I hit a sweet drive on the par 4, put it 4 feet behind the pin & 1 putted it. Going again today now that the cobwebs are hopefully gone.

82. My swing is so bad right now

Shot 49/41 for a even 90 on Pinehurst #2 I am very pleased even though I gave a TON of strokes back that is also only hitting one fairway all day

96 on Pinehurst number 2, driver diappeared on me

Very cool that you guys played Pinehurst today.

Today I shot a 46/40 for an 86 at Pinehurst #2, my lowest score all weekend. Hit 10/14 fairways, but only a couple greens. Not too great of a ball striking day, but came on decent at the end. Top of the bag is SOLID and putter caught fire a couple times, as well as bunker up and downs. I found some things to build on and am excited to get into season soon.

Today I shot a 46/40 for an 86 at Pinehurst #2, my lowest score all weekend. Hit 10/14 fairways, but only a couple greens. Not too great of a ball striking day, but came on decent at the end. Top of the bag is SOLID and putter caught fire a couple times, as well as bunker up and downs. I found some things to build on and am excited to get into season soon.

What a great place to play your best golf.

Well done dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back