What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bump for Rambler

Starting with double on #1 is usually not a good omen but in our group winning 18 makes up lots of ground. A tough pin on 18 allowed me to win a little today with a par. 87 (44,43)

Bump for Rambler

LOL! I had a good afternoon on the course, regardless of the wind/temp. 39/40 - 79 Far-and-away my best early-season round, ever; one of those rounds where you wish you had another 3 hours of good weather and daylight to go back out.

49/42...

on a par-3 course. :alien:

40/48 for 88. Will ESC to 86. Currahee Club in Toccoa, GA. Really good start on a tough course and crapped the bed on the back nine. Only one par on the back.

7 FWY, 6 GIR, 14 GIRP, 34 putts (two 3-putts). 1 birdie, 5 pars, 9 bogies, 2 double bogies, 1 quad.

Shot a 43/43/86 and a 38/40/78 for my best round this year. I have been shooting in the upper 80s and low 90s most of the year. So this was a pleasant surprise. One birdie, ten pars, and seven bogies. Only 29 putts. Wedge shots were getting close today.

Great 78!

Even par for 8 holes before darkness shut me down. By ball striking was C+ but the forgiveness of my XR Pro irons allowed me to make a birdie on a par 3 that should have been a bogie.

Shot another 58........

Highlights: 2 birdies and 2 lipped out birdie misses. Hit 5/7 fw's. 15 putts/no 3 jacks.

Uglies: A triple and double. OB off tee and 2 chunked chips.

Best round in a long time, loving the Bridgestone J15DF irons. 36 /39 on a Par 70, 6,000 yd. course.

Best round in a long time, loving the Bridgestone J15DF irons. 36 /39 on a Par 70, 6,000 yd. course.

Nice round sir!!!

What did you shoot today?

34-35 for a -2 69.

18225106ccb3e750fef91d96fcf2884f.jpg

I feel like we need a witness hehe
great round dude.

great round dude.

I could have counted the 5 footer on 18 for a par but recorded the bogey. I'm a half ass cheater.

Congrats Fup. I think I get at least a stoke a hole when we play in MSP.

great round dude.

Yeah I cant see a signature at the bottom of the card. #SoloPB's

Great freaking round Dave!

Great round David!

Congrats! Great round!!!

Heck of a round Fup.

69 with 32 putts is darn impressive.

Fuppy with the round of the year so far. Congrats & happy for you bud!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back