What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18, 8 FIRs, 2 GIRs, 4 1 PUTTS, 4 PARs. Irons on 2nd shot let me down again. New putter in the bag so I can live with 4 1 putts.

89 on the Slick a Rock course this morning.
Then fired a 65 at the Whitewater course. Granted that's a par 72 putt putt course but it counts.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

43/40, 83 @ Normandy Shores in Miami Beach. It was an up and down round as I had 3 birdies but 5 penalties and some blow up holes. I'll focus on the positive and the last time I had this many birdies was the Sunday round at the Gauntlet. Ironically I had on a Nike polo with the Palmetto Dunes logo.

Three putted my way to an 86 42/44. One of the worst putting rounds I have had in a while. Three putted the first four holes to be four over. Missed two 5 foot birdie putts, and had at least 7 3 putts. Hit a birdie putt fat on 18 and 3 putted. Ball striking was pretty good for me though.

82 tonight in a sunset round. Played well but didn't take advantage of multiple birdie chances.

82 tonight in a sunset round. Played well but didn't take advantage of multiple birdie chances.
Nice round bud. Sounds like my round last week

First round of 18 in for the season:

50/48=98
6 FWs
1 GIR

Sloppy mistakes off the tee. Irons were awful. Short game was solid.

Shot a 79 yesterday, same as what I shot on wed but different tee's.

I finally got out for the first time since Mid October, when I sprained my wrist. Once that healed it was winter.

Played ok. Drove the ball pretty badly and shot 83 with 3 doubles.

37 /40 on a par 72 6,100 yd. course

That s not bad in my book unless you were expecting a under par score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

52-50/102 It was quite windy. Had not played a round in three weeks time, so it was ok. Annoying triple bogey on 18 as I found water hazard. Putting was good except one three putt from 1.5 m on a short par 3.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

35 on the front with 4 birdies..... And 43 on the back..... Really excited how the new irons are playing. Was POUNDING the XR driver today.... Had 3 drives over 275 today.

Big bombs there...hopefully Rambler played well today too :)

43/50...shot the ball well, my putter let me down. Got my first round with the new driver- Taylormade AeroBurner and was really hitting it well. Short game was good but again, putting did not show up. Missed a lot of birdies and pars that ruined for me.

43/41

Good golf with a few doubles mixed in.

First round of 2015 44 / 43. One birdie several pars and a triple on 18. My off season work seems to have paid off!

Big bombs there...hopefully Rambler played well today too :)
I did. Still sort of surreal playing good golf this early in the season.

37/39 for a 76, with 32 putts. A couple of things to work on. Haven't had to hit many long/mid irons, so that along with bunker shots and putting.

Played Rivertowne again today and shot a 43/49 for 92. Tough conditions with high winds again. Also I got hit by a ball on the 7th hole and we almost got in a fight with the jerk that did it. Threw us all out of our games for about 4 or 5 holes.

37-38 for a +3 75 at Grandview in Sun City. Last four rounds have been my lowest stretch ever so looking forward to keeping it up.

Nice shooting Fup!

Played Rivertowne again today and shot a 43/49 for 92. Tough conditions with high winds again. Also I got hit by a ball on the 7th hole and we almost got in a fight with the jerk that did it. Threw us all out of our games for about 4 or 5 holes.
Damn Barry hope you're ok.

Holy cow Barry. You OK?

Played 6 holes at the little course (par 3) with my kids today before we ran out of time. Was 1-over.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back