What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
75. 37/38. Best I've hit the ball all year. Fun round.

37 - 37 - 74. 3 birdies, 10 pars and 5 bogeys.

After being in a little slump the last 6 weeks I played great today and had my personal best on my home course that I joined 13 months ago. A posted a -5 68 with no bogies on the back nine and 16 GIR. The round had an amazing start with me holing out a SW from 107 yds for eagle on the first hole. :banana:

After being in a little slump the last 6 weeks I played great today and had my personal best on my home course that I joined 13 months ago. A posted a -5 68 with no bogies on the back nine and 16 GIR. The round had an amazing start with me holing out a SW from 107 yds for eagle on the first hole. :banana:

Now that is a slump buster.

36 holes today. God, I'm so happy that my back is feeling normal again. First course was one that I hadn't played in a while with a friend I hadn't seen forever. He wanted to play the whites which I haven't actually played there. After 5 holes we realized that it was only playing 5900 yards. Was actually pretty fun at that distance. Had a bunch of birdies and shot - 1.

Since I took the day off to golf, me and another buddy played my home course. Shot - 1 again. Playing great golf the last few weeks. But, man I'm beat from being out in the heat.

Now, my daughter wants to go to the public pool. So, my fresh golfer tan will be on full display. God help those that are about to bear witness.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Now that is a slump buster.

I hadn't touched a club since my 80 on men's day last Wednesday. I was uncharacteristically letting myself get negative about golf and today's round brought me back from my doldrums.:act-up:

Took off a little early from work to get some practice and a quick nine since I shot the worst I have in SOME time last Sunday 47-41(swing change, ugh)

So decided that since I normally play the member tees (friends I always play with don't compete really well from further back) that is play from the tips for a change (7001) yard course.

I just let go, swung with more authority, let it rip and shot 37, smdh...dialed back a bit on the swing change...going to take that swing out tomorrow with the boys for our Wednesday afternoon outing and give them hell!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Had a very sour swing today. Shot 45, 42 for 87. It was so bad I even shanked two chip shots. Very embarrassing.

After 12 years off and saying just go for it, I warmed up and went at 9. I shot an honest 54 in nine while still getting used to my clubs and hitting consistently. Worked with someone later that day, came back the next day and shot at the driving range and felt so much better!! Much straighter shots and more efficient. This is the start so I should update on progress. I save everything on SwingU; does anyone know of anything else better? It doesn't suck, but I am sure a lot of individuals use apps

Another 76 (+4) today with no birdies. It was windy and the greens are getting frustrating with their maintenance schedule. Greens are either punched, verticut and/or sanded. Anything much outside 3-4' is a crap shoot putting wise.

36/40...

With back to back double/triple holes on the back, lmao. Oh what could’ve been. 5 birds on the round.

36 - 38 =74
10/18 GIR
5/14 FIR
30 putts with a 3 putt
2 birdies no doubles.

Had an ugly 2 way miss going that somehow didn't ruin the round. Only took 1:39 so had that going for me

38 - 37 - 75. Birdie the first hole then the hole closed up on me. 1 birdie, 14 pars, 2 bogeys and 1 double.

DNF... rain. I struggled through 4 holes of everything being WET and said enough!

Shot 43 in either a downpour or light drizzle the whole round.

40/39...35 putts... The three putt for bogey on 16 killed me lol, hate that green, but was a good time on the course in this Georgia heat

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

39/40/79.

Couple of wayward drives, 3 lost balls on the day, did me in.

Otherwise ballstriking was great. Couldn't putt.

78 after +6 after hole 2. Have not played in month, and about month before that. Basically I had no swing and had to find it fast. Thanks to my swing ring I knew how to counter the draw, pull hook with a swing plane adjustment, it felt a bit weird but 5 birdies later I was in the slot good. Its all about swing plane 'first'

46/47 - 93
It doesn't compare with most of the scores in here, but it's a personal best. I had 5 pars and only 1 triple bogey. And I only lost 1 ball, which to be honest was more of a case of not really looking for it because my buddy and I both REALLY needed to finish the 9th quickly and get in to use the men's room.

A much more normal (at least lately) 36/35-71 (-1). Windy conditions and the greens are terrible (2 temporary greens and every other green was verticut and sanded but not enough sand to promote a smooth roll) but still manged to score.

Only played 9 for league tonight but shot a 39. Driver is dialed in...didn't miss a fairway. Lipped out 4 birdie puts, so tough not to think about what might have been!

35/34-69 (-3) Putter and short game were on fire. Windy again today. To give you an example, I hit PW into the wind and it went about 98 yards. Downwind on the next about 130.

Little late but shot a +2 74. 5 birdies but apparently was an easy course cause ghin said it was adjusted to 4.5 on my handicap. Even from the back tees.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

85 again. Was a good round, but need to work on my driving and chipping... irons were great, putting was average

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back