What did you shoot today?

44/43. Not one of my better days.

38-44-82. Ended 9 with an eagle and was feeling good! That feeling didn’t last long on the back but the putter was killing it today with 29 putts!
Could have been better but it was an incredible day weather wise so everything is all good! Hope you’re all playing well!

Last edited:
76 this morning. 38/38. Double bogey on 17 cost me.

43&46 should have been better... A couple 7s on the back

81 today. 38 on the front with a couple of birdies. Rain hit on 10 and lasted until hole 16. Shot 43 on the back.

38/39 for a 77. I started a thread about the adventure because it was an experiment with one length irons.

Seem to be stuck on a number. 36 - 38 - 74. 4th straight 74 I believe. Not complaining about that number though. 1 birdie, 14 pars, 3 bogeys. Hit several good birdie putts but just couldn't get any but the one to fall.

A lot of good golfers here. I'm still trying to be a bogey golfer. Not there yet. Shot a 92 today. At least I'm getting steady enough to have most rounds in the low to mid 90's. I hit a lot of good shots most rounds. But like a typical high handicapper, I hit too many bad ones. But I feel I'm getting closer to my goal.

My short game is pretty much the difference from the low 90's I am now to the upper 90's/low 100's I was last year. I'm not as good as the lower handicappers I play with, but its much better than before. The biggest reason for the change is keeping my head down through the contact. I'm not at the point where I don't have to remind myself to keep it down. Its happening more naturally. Which means I rarely mishit them. I'm not at the point where I can consistently nestle it down to withing 5 feet or less. But I'm always safely on with no more than two putts. That alone has lowered my scores.

What I have to do now is limit the mishits from the fairways. I can hit some good ones. But I can hit some bad ones too. Many times its just matter of focus. When I have a mishit I know I wasn't focused on making good contact. The next shot is usually good with the contact. But sometimes that next shot is in a bad spot because of the mishit.

Didn’t have enough this morning so I went to a different course for nine more! 38 with two birdies! I always have a blowup hole though lol

44/46 - 90 Had 3 triples and some 3 putts that cost me. Missed some birdie opportunity, but did birdie 18. Hole was 432 and hit a drive around 240 then hit a 5 iron around 195 and had to putt back to the pin. It was a nice game for a course I have never played before.

81 which is solid for me given the season is only a couple of weeks in here. The part I'm happiest about is not a single double!

+6/+6 for 84, 1 birdie (on 18 whewww), a couple doubles I think

Not bad for first round in a couple months

Only had time for 9 today but shot 2 over for a 38! 101 when we tee’d off lol.

The best round I've had in probably 2 years. I think my lessons from last year are really starting to pay dividends.

45/50/95. I think I hit my irons better than I ever have today. Better than my driver which is usually fairly consistent.

44-44/88 today with a quad, two doubles, and a triple.

44-44/88 today with a quad, two doubles, and a triple.
What was going on out there? Kid getting in your head with some trash talk or something?

Weird to call it a let down, but, 33-36 for -3 69 today.

Next tee time is in almost exactly nine hours. A chance to do better.
So were you -5 or -6 before the smokin' 6-iron?

Decided to get a quick 9 in at 7:15 tonight. Glad I did as I didn't suck for a change.

7/9 GIR
5/7 FIR
15 putts with a 3 putt
3 birdies 2 bogeys

Back