What Do You Think?

Nice hat but I wonder if it will be available with Flex Fit.

Nice hat but I wonder if it will be available with Flex Fit.

I can answer that.
It wont be. Its too much inventory for us to stock sizes as we have found it with just about every clothing item we have ever put in the store.

I can answer that.
It wont be. Its too much inventory for us to stock sizes as we have found it with just about every clothing item we have ever put in the store.

I got ya. The flex fit just seems to fit me better but I still really like the velcro adjustable if I go that route.

Is this a lower profile than the others? Know it's structured, just looks a bit LP in the pic. Which is good for my melon.

Still wondering

Still wondering

I have been searching for an answer for you. I requested slightly lower than our last AC hat but do not have actual dimensions.

I'm also wondering about the lower profile. I love my golfing hats, but most of them are a bit too deep to wear outside the course. It's my fault, really, my ears are too high on my head.

This Tapatalk only at work is really becoming a pain. I just noticed this thread.

Great looking hat. I prefer the lower profile look. Any hints as to when these will become available?

Guess I had better learn how to access the store on my phone.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm skimming and might of missed it, but was a release date announced yet?

Not as of yet. We will have that information when in hand pictures are ready. Think a week or two.

I like it! I have over 200 hats in my closet, after clearing out some, and I always go for understated, smaller designs, not flashy. So, I like this one!

I like it. I'll be picking one up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Still the Pukka's with the mesh back? If so, yes please.

Love the color.
Love the profile.
Love the center logo.
Not crazy about the logo shadow but not a deal breaker.

I'll take 2.

I have been searching for an answer for you. I requested slightly lower than our last AC hat but do not have actual dimensions.

Much appreciated, will be in the line regardless. :good:

Will there be a limit on how many can be purchased?

Can't wait to purchase one of these hats. Gonna look sweet on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good!

I love it as is. However I saw a few mention the dual logos on front being too much. Maybe the "THP" could be moved to the side of the hat opposite the "The Hacker's Paradise" logo. Just a thought, but I am ready to buy when this comes up for sale.

I know you said a week or two earlier in the thread, but any more word on these yet JB?

I know you said a week or two earlier in the thread, but any more word on these yet JB?

Coming very soon. In fact they are on their way to THP HQ. Then we will have some in hand pics, and announce when they will go on sale.

Look what just arrived. First impressions are its the lightest hat we have done which is what we sought. And the raised stitching on the front is fantastic. Absolutely love it.

evubepug.jpg

sesunybe.jpg

upy8azas.jpg

ata8ege8.jpg

Those look fantastic, JB. I'll be in for one for sure!

Those look awesome. Must add one to my hat collection.

Back