What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man. It's pretty sad actually. I poured one out for them. I did make friends with the clubmaker at PGA Superstore today so that helped ease the pain. I liked going into GG. Ill miss that store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll stop by mine this weekend and say hi for you

so i got a $30 used putter. i guess that means I'll soon be winning a major? :)

But can someone help identify what the hell this thing is? I wanted a TM Barero (I started a thread about it a few days ago about putter lengths), but just went with this cheap thing to get used to the mallet style putter. And I don't like the look of such a huge putter in my bag, so this will do just fine.

vhoMd.jpg

mfsmJ.jpg

Did a little early Christmas shopping today. New TaylorMade Stand bag for the brother in law.

Re-gripped my driver. Was going with my normal new-decade but went with a spider grip instead since it's Halloween weekend. Looks cool, the red/white/black on the Burner SF.

A pair of TM gloves and a pair of black Tour LTD 360's for $115 total.

A junior golf set for my 3 year old daughter. I hope she beats me some day.

I just got three new Sligo shirts. I need more hangers.

I also ordered "The Picture-Perfect Golf Swing: The Complete Guide to Golf Swing Video Analysis" today from Amazon. Planning on doing some home made swing analysis. Poor mans Golftec. hehe

Two new R9 shaft tip's, .335 and .350, a new grip for my driver shaft, multi-compound blue/black, and a tube of the srixon yellow's to test beside the E6's I recieved today.

Just purchased two Eidolon wedges (48* and 52*) on eBay after reading about them on this board. Can't wait until they arrive although time is running out to put them into action this year before the snow comes to the frozen north.

More balls today.. Bridgestone B300RX..

Supplies to regrip my clubs. Almost picked up a cg15 50* for $70 used but I held off. I like my Nickent but I may get another xFT to match or Jaws. That was there too for $50.

Got an Adam's 9032ti 18* 5 wood (YS-9.1 x) at the end of last week from global golf/ebay and put it in the bag to hit on the range before my game this weekend. Ripped the thing and proceeded to use it multiple times on the course. Just loved everything about it. I have never really found a hybrid I "loved" and had that much confidence in, especially off the tee. So I found this baby for $70 and after one round its feeling like the best 70 dollars ever spent :clap:

Petro.....if you're looking to do some home grown swing analysis you might want to check out this app I reviewed if you have an iphone

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=10042

I just got three new Sligo shirts. I need more hangers.

I also ordered "The Picture-Perfect Golf Swing: The Complete Guide to Golf Swing Video Analysis" today from Amazon. Planning on doing some home made swing analysis. Poor mans Golftec. hehe

Just bought a Karsten Series Anser. It is replacing the 50th Anniversary Anser that was showing some rust.

droid version is on the way......
Thanks for the heads up Hanks. That looks like a great tool. Unfortunately I am an Android user.

Just bought a Karsten Series Anser. It is replacing the 50th Anniversary Anser that was showing some rust.

nice, I had a great time using that putter at the outing
Spoiler
it worked great on the divot mat

nice, I had a great time using that putter at the outing
Spoiler
it worked great on the divot mat

I love that putter line and model. I was a step away from teh Daytona Ghost, but went for the model I was most familiar with.

I love that putter line and model. I was a step away from teh Daytona Ghost, but went for the model I was most familiar with.

I'm a fan of the anser putters myself

410139781_o.jpg

410139826_o.jpg

this driver head

Bad Chicken's Chicken stick to go along with TW 2011. Can't wait to try it out!

Bad Chicken's Chicken stick to go along with TW 2011. Can't wait to try it out!

you are going to love it. My review will be posted by tomorrow.

3 dozen pentas for $107.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back