What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Puchased Callaway Diablo Forged Irons (5I-PW) with standard Nippon shaft this weekend. Spent about two weeks trying different iron sets both indoors with the golf Trackman and outdoors at the driving range. Seriously tested the Razr X, Razr X Tour, JPX800, JPX800 Pro, and the Diablo Forged irons. Enjoyed the feel, distance, and clubhead size of the Diablo Forged the most and ended up buying them.

nice buy. I hit them last year at the outing and really liked the feel of them

Puchased Callaway Diablo Forged Irons (5I-PW) with standard Nippon shaft this weekend. Spent about two weeks trying different iron sets both indoors with the golf Trackman and outdoors at the driving range. Seriously tested the Razr X, Razr X Tour, JPX800, JPX800 Pro, and the Diablo Forged irons. Enjoyed the feel, distance, and clubhead size of the Diablo Forged the most and ended up buying them.

nice!!! Good buy, I love those clubs!

Picked up some B330-RX golf balls and a Nike hat. I tried to get them to sell me the new Srixon ball but it wasnt in the system yet.

Picked up a new Taylormade R9 hat today along with an older 10* Nickent Genex Forged 425cc driver head....

Radar_khaki_hero_H.jpg

000FEB60A40F460F92D6F21EEB010E3B.JPG

552D4765F9DE484BAA9B59C8F188C0FE.JPG

I've never seen that driver before

Picked up a stiff arm today for my travel bag

Bought some thinTech cleats for my adipure's. Picked up a couple shoe tree's as well.

Best $25 insurance policy you'll ever spend on your clubs.

+1 it can never hurt to use that in whatever bag you have

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

I bought an energycare wristband. Hopefully it helps with some pain relief

I got my M2 mashie from blind9 today and brought some magic erasers cleaning my golf shoes.

I hit my Adams super black 2h to well to justify a M2, but I am excited to swing this beauty when she arrives.

Tap before talk.

The Adams super black does looks sweet...the M4 is sweet also.

Just bought one of those g/fore gloves.

Just bought a Cleavland C12 56 degree, and a Taylormade Rescue 19 degree 09 hybrid

Picked up a dozen of the dual dimple e6 balls.

Just Tap It In. Just Tap It In.

Cleveland XL270 and the divot tool here in the THP shop.

Just renewed my skycaddie membership. I hate their subscription prices, but love the product.

Some new GolfPride VDR grips - white - and some tape. The snow is still on the ground, but eager to get going!

3 dozen yellow Slazenger Raw Distance balls. $25 for all 3 is a pretty good price.

Bought OEM's FT-iQ last week and today traded in some old clubs and got 2 CG14s and a dozen B330RX for $100 and change after the trade in credit.

I'm ready for the snow to be gone!

A dozen TM Pentas and a sleeve of Z Stars. Ball pondering.

I haven't bought anything in awhile, and I'm getting the itch! Maybe a new hybrid will be on the way...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back