What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ping G15 Driver 10.5 degree with Serano shaft S. I tried to get the latest and greatest but this club outshined all the others on the stat monitor. R11, Superfast, Cleveland 290, ....and my trusty Speedline. Went with the numbers and not the glitz.

didn't buy them today but my 2 DG Spinner shafts got delivered. Will bring them to Golf Galaxy tomorrow to get them installed.

I did.....made a difference too. I think I'm somehow becoming or just realizing that I'm a 'feel' player. If something doesn't feel right to me it can be tough for me to adjust or become comfortable with it.
I just fell out of my chair looking at that picture! Thats one amazing PING shopping day, congrats

get the right size this time?

Two pairs of Nike shorts

Wife apparently went on a shopping spree in chicago and got me two Adidas Pants, 3 pair of shorts, 3 shirts and 2 hats. Woot!

Miyazaki C. Kua 43 and a white Iomic grip.

Thats a nice day there.

Just got back from the range hitting it. Once I got used to the lighter shaft, was hitting some bombs with the R11.

A dozen white Srixon Z Star's from last year. On sale at Dick's for $24.99 and I had a $10.00 rewards certificate.

"Your 15th Club" by Dr Bob Rotella.

A dozen white Srixon Z Star's from last year. On sale at Dick's for $24.99 and I had a $10.00 rewards certificate.

Ditto, ecept in Tour Yellow. Also tried the cg14s while I was there.

Just bought Two Winn Lite Medium Midsize grips for my Mashies online at Pacificgolfclubs, pretty good price but I can't buy them here in the stores anymore.

Got 4 more shirts, TGW is having a good sale.

I picked up a used G15 driver today and a Ping Anser Ti3 putter. It was a great day for me!

"Your 15th Club" by Dr Bob Rotella.

I like this book. I also like "golf is not a game of perfect." I need to re-read both books.

Picked up my M1 today. Hit it a few times as well. I love the player development pass!

Mashie M4, as we speak.

Tap before talk.

I love my M4..great buy, waiting for my M2 to be delivered tomorrow.

I hit my Adams super black 2h to well to justify a M2, but I am excited to swing this beauty when she arrives.

Tap before talk.

Puchased Callaway Diablo Forged Irons (5I-PW) with standard Nippon shaft this weekend. Spent about two weeks trying different iron sets both indoors with the golf Trackman and outdoors at the driving range. Seriously tested the Razr X, Razr X Tour, JPX800, JPX800 Pro, and the Diablo Forged irons. Enjoyed the feel, distance, and clubhead size of the Diablo Forged the most and ended up buying them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back