Status
Not open for further replies.
Vokey SM4 54

​18 holes.

This came in for the XRPro driver

5e748b390eec8774776aa2b088fe0d4f.jpg
15d87a9c9b864a30a8facef5dea09924.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Seamus zippered pouch; and then an overpriced forged single prong divot tool and ball marker.

Seamus zippered pouch; and then an overpriced forged single prong divot tool and ball marker.
My pouch came in today, freaking awesome and perfect for what I needed.

My pouch came in today, freaking awesome and perfect for what I needed.
Is it lined? I was disappointed in the quality of my drawstring pouch, but it sounds as though they have improved those since.

Is it lined? I was disappointed in the quality of my drawstring pouch, but it sounds as though they have improved those since.

The entire interior is the waxed canvas, I'm honestly impressed with how substantial it feels on terms of weight in hand.

Where did you pick those up at? Thought about going to Columbus CC to see if I could get some but wasn't sure if they'd let me in the clubhouse or not.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Sorry, missed this question. I picked them up at Golfsmith in Westerville. They are the red, not the pink edition.

got 2 Puma Crew Sweaters from the Divot.com deal that DD posted. Got one of each black and blue.

A set of iron covers for next week's trip.

Got these for $18 a piece. Private event sale on puma.com ??

7a5fdb28fdcd6e4d836061d3b63252c0.jpg

826034c0803312d222c8b7acc0469bec.jpg

maaaaaan, I like those Puma polos.

Grabbed a few shaft pulls for dirt cheap, in hindsight I dont really need them but didnt want to pass them up at the price.
Shafts:
Matrix OZIK HQ3 Red Tie Hybrid shaft Reg Flex
DIAMANA Blue S+ 72 Hybrid shaft Reg Flex
Aldila RIP PHENOM 65 Wood Shaft Reg Flex
DIAMANA Kai'li 80 Hybrid shaft Reg Flex.

Sorry, missed this question. I picked them up at Golfsmith in Westerville. They are the red, not the pink edition.
It's cool. I see. Not sure why I assumed you were talking about the pink ones.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

My Seamus pouch arrived today. Looks good. It'll serve the purpose but not overly impressed.

Mini driver is late! Come on usps. I got some gold to do this weekend

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure this is golf related.

I upgraded my flights for the Grandaddy! Man I can't wait

just got home with these spikeless FJ superlites. LOVE the feel.

7d05af77f74808f4b2e354f4a13ed8c0.jpg

My Seamus pouch came in today. I am in love. Will fit my tees, markers, sharpie etc. for December

W/S D200 driver. Hit it too well on the simulator earlier this week to turn it down for $100 bucks on ebay.

Like new Big Bertha AW from CPO for only $33.00 out of pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back