What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pro 1M slope edition....$159 on Amazon was unable to pass up. I don't need it with already having the Z6 but Geez...

Apex 18* hybo, say 1 to 2 weeks for delivery

Apex 18* hybo, say 1 to 2 weeks for delivery

titleist not treating you well? or just had to scratch the new gear itch?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

titleist not treating you well? or just had to scratch the new gear itch?

just wanted a new hybo, Titleist is still legit.

It apex hybo is legit.

Pro 1M slope edition....$159 on Amazon was unable to pass up. I don't need it with already having the Z6 but Geez...
Yeah man, I was just checking the Daily Deals on the 'zon and saw this. Clicked on it like four times to make sure the price is right. Grabbed one quick-like. This will be my first ranger, and I've been pondering one for a while.

18 holes, cart, logo ball for my dad, and tervis tumbler for ddec…kind of.

Did this last night, traded a Ping G30 4 hybrid for a JetSpeed 4 hybrid and purchased an R flex Speeder 57 shaft pulled from a SLDR 3 wood to put in my JetSpeed 3 wood

Lyle & Scott have a sale on so I picked up 4 polo's, 2 jumpers and a light weight jacket.....

Just got back from Vegas, stopped, and picked up
my MP-5 8 iron from the pro shop.

Ordered 1000 Stinger 2 3/4" tees from the interwebz

Yeah man, I was just checking the Daily Deals on the 'zon and saw this. Clicked on it like four times to make sure the price is right. Grabbed one quick-like. This will be my first ranger, and I've been pondering one for a while.

couldn't resist. I really like my leupold, but now I'll be able to see if slope is helpful. and for an insane price.

Thanks for pointing this out guys, just snagged one as well! That price for that thing new is insane and will be my first rangefinder as well.

Picked up a Bushnell 1m pro as well, too good of a deal to pass up.

Amazon playing Oprah today. Everybody gets a rangefinder!

Put me on the list who picked up a Bushnell. I've been pondering a rangefinder, that pushed me over the edge. It didn't help that my gps watch won't make it past 12 holes before dying.

Amazon playing Oprah today. Everybody gets a rangefinder!

Funny because I found this guy sitting in the fairway during my round today. I turned it in at the pro shop when I finished up. Hopefully someone will pay it forward.

ce5a3de40d38fdf436552e97af2a41ce.jpg

Just a green fee/range balls.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Greens fee, range balls, and a logo ball

Bushnell v3 slope edition.

Seemore Smoke Diamond Z2C courtesy of our very own twentytwomonk.

BUSHNELL PRO 1M SLOPE on Amazon for only 160!!! Run, Go, Get one!!!

Thanks man... Now I bought another rangefinder !! :) It was too good of a deal!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back