What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
​A round of golf with some new friends in the Carolina's at Dormie Place.
I am jealous I love that course

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Got this nice 1/4 zip pull over from the local Golf Galaxy which is closing. A good $20 spent.
3380b80297ff808f3e410ed0660d2c59.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Time for new kicks...

s-l500.jpg

It was $429, no tax no shipping

That piece of kit is on my short list. Used one for a few rounds.. Pretty sweet..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got this nice 1/4 zip pull over from the local Golf Galaxy which is closing. A good $20 spent.
3380b80297ff808f3e410ed0660d2c59.jpg

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk
Nice pick up pop, what brand?

Thanks sir, $70 shipped made it an easy decision. eBay...

Dang it, I wish I hadn't seen this post. I really don't need a new pair of shoes but with all of the great reviews I had been pondering them. The ponder has now been purchased.

Didn't buy it and neither have been shipped but just "shook hands" on a trade for a MXM #7. Should be fun.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

So... technically it shouldn't count since it's more of a trade... see what had happened was...

I bought an odyssey white hot rx #2 from rakuten. It was sent to alez_367 where he sent me payment to order the #7 model. Since there was currency involved I'll own up to buying it lol. Not buying anything in January is officially bust lol

So... technically it shouldn't count since it's more of a trade... see what had happened was...

I bought an odyssey white hot rx #2 from rakuten. It was sent to alez_367 where he sent me payment to order the #7 model. Since there was currency involved I'll own up to buying it lol. Not buying anything in January is officially bust lol
Weak bro, just weak...but totally expected

hahahahaahha totally counts!!!!! Annnnd there goes three potential strokes. Beautiful.

Looking at a few things Odyssey on that site. Can you approximate shipping cost to US and shipping time. Looking at the Rx line.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back