What golf stuff did you buy today?

So I bought another Callaway Super Hybrid.... in the same 17 degree loft.

Why you ask? Mine was repurposed into the old man's bag. Figures :LOL:
Wait a minute: you held out for how long, and now you've had two in how many days??? Must be a good club, I might have to check it out...

what head are they going in?
I don't know!!! :LOL:

I had a plan.

And then I saw them.

And now I have too many plans again.

I'm leaning P7MC...

I don't know!!! :LOL:

I had a plan.

And then I saw them.

And now I have too many plans again.

I'm leaning P7MC...

you should buy some smoke pro 19. that would be kinda perfect.

you should buy some smoke pro 19. that would be kinda perfect.
Oh, now you're just being mean...

We can't all be smoke pro special like you! ;)

I did spend a good minute, or thirty, holding them up against my blackout T100S though. Not a great match. Those heads are darker than smoke pro though.

Don't feel bad - it's actually beneficial to get the first loss out of the way early as it reduces stress the remainder of the round. It's kind of like buying a new truck - you may as well put a dent or scratch in it before you leave the dealership cause it's going to happen anyway.
I love this logic!

Green fee & dozen of Chrome Soft X

Wait a minute: you held out for how long, and now you've had two in how many days??? Must be a good club, I might have to check it out...
haha there is an awful lot of truth to this.

During my wife’s outing today I had her stop and get me 3 dozen Srixon Soft Feels for the price of twoooo.

PGA 2K21!!!

i have bought nothing :rolleyes:

Taylormade Sim 8* driver head. Oh, and a bucket of range balls.

We recently celebrated my brother's birthday and I gave him a subscription to The Golfer's Journal. Placed the order today.

Cool magazine that a friend recommended.

K1K_8019-HP-Mobile.jpg

Just picked up a Subtle Patriot travel bag with the Budget Thanksgiving code.

Orange/black mcc +4 midsize to match my Mavrik hybrid. A dozen Spalding Tour SD golf balls. Too hard to pass up a dozen urethane for $15.99. Figure I'll try them out. Got a new headcover for my hybrid as well.

Bought a Certified preowned TS2 7 wood to try out. $150 seemed like a good price. Have an 80g kai’li shaft to tip up for it.

Back