What golf stuff did you buy today?

a4ac0c4795c25f08affd7b0e69e856d4.jpg

b01bd854e820acb0fd5f8bc8cf6f7bda.jpg

2020 Scotty Newport 2 and box of ball. First time with triple track.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These showed up today to complete my set (for now):
LTDx SW (54) & SB 58WL
IMG_20220920_092253.jpgIMG_20220920_092352.jpg

Just put in an order for a Recoil DART 75 shaft in F4 for my AW. Looking back to when I felt like I had my best ball contact I was in a 64g shaft. I went a little heavier and stiffer but I think it’ll be closer to what I like to feel. Cheap little experiment at the worst and a possible game changer if I’m right about being misfit based on old club fitting perceptions.

I just bought a pre-owned TM SIM 2 Max driver, 12 degrees. I haven't hit it yet, but will be taking it to the course tomorrow. It came with a Project X Evenflow 40g CB Riptide Senior shaft. If that is too "light" I've got a backup Fujikura Atmos regular flex, with a TM adaptor, from a previous purchase, sitting in the garage, that I can use.

I bought some Cold weather gloves and some sunglasses.
Yeah I am a old man who is always cold. Hoping the gloves will extend the season.

Greens fees last night

Picked up my re shafted FTB 7iron with a Fuji Pro 95 regular in it.
Hope it's not storming later today so I can't get it to the range.

Wow, my new Apex TCBs already shipped and I'll have them tomorrow.... Cally ain't messin about.

Reviewed tee times for Club Championship that starts on Saturday. Paired with a buddy on Day 1. Hope we both make it to the first group on Day 2!!!

Stretched. Back is a little sore after 6 rounds over the last 7 days.

54°S Jaws Raw in black to complete the transition. Wedges set for the foreseeable future.

Also picked up my irons from getting loft/lie checked/corrected. Confirmed why I had a little gapping issue and over drawing them. I may have been getting a little steep :oops:

Last edited:
Nice video - strong swing - trying to kill the net?
Haha thanks. It was the first swing with the new net so yeah I was a little jacked!

A replacement Bushnell Phantom 2 GPS since I loaned my previous one to my wife for her to use in a tournament and she proceeds to lose/left it. I even went to the course to see if anyone found it and turned it in. No luck.

Wife didn't forget her leftover beer though...

I picked up a Mizuno ST-Z driver at a great price so I am looking forward to putting it in the bag this weekend.

Had a golf towel made of this design

(I call great golf shots “diamonds”)

Attachments

• 9ABF06A2-9918-4B56-BBAC-3478C583B0A9.jpeg
    9ABF06A2-9918-4B56-BBAC-3478C583B0A9.jpeg
    151.3 KB · Views: 11
1663948315056.png
Zesty.

Back