What golf stuff did you buy today?

Hope your's don't squeak! I have the taxis and can't get it to stop...
Baby powder under the insoles....works everytime

Baby powder under the insoles....works everytime
I tried that. Seems to be coming from the tongue area... Might be because I wear orthotics. I love the shoe and they are comfy but it was maddening by the turn.

I tried that. Seems to be coming from the tongue area... Might be because I wear orthotics. I love the shoe and they are comfy but it was maddening by the turn.
Hmmm, I have never had any squeaking coming from the tongue area. I do agree with the surprising comfort level of these shoes. This is my 3rd colorway of the 12s.

Got these other day, used PRGR set. Don't know anyone using it but price was right.
PXL_20240325_123323729.jpg

Hmmm, I have never had any squeaking coming from the tongue area. I do agree with the surprising comfort level of these shoes. This is my 3rd colorway of the 12s.
Thanks for the advice! I'll break em out next week and see if I can solve the mystery. It might be the white leather they are using cause I heard a lot of peeps complain about the 13's for basketball use, I believe they were made same time frame but could be wrong.

Moleskin is what my daughter, who used to sell expensive shoes used to suggest. I’m not really sure when one puts it likely when the tongue rubs on the leather of the shoe.

It’s a thin cottony one sided stick on material in the foot section of the drug store. Or Amazon.

Moleskin is what my daughter, who used to sell expensive shoes used to suggest. I’m not really sure when one puts it likely when the tongue rubs on the leather of the shoe.

It’s a thin cottony one sided stick on material in the foot section of the drug store. Or Amazon.
I would have never survived fall camp in college without moleskin.

Bought a SW for a friend

Johnnie O free speaker with $250 purchase.

@MWard this is for you.

Sorry. 😬

An hour at a Sim for Thursday night. I haven’t hit a ball since Oct 8 😬 and head to Missouri next Wednesday for 7 rounds in 4 days.

1000062195.jpg

I'm leaning..

IMG_1558.jpeg
This will be a fun experiment.

Medium bucket at the range.. and almost a toulon Atlanta in the trade in bin..

I was tempted.. price was borderline. I may have been thinking about it ever since!
Just means you have to go back in a few days, if it's there, it's destiny!

Hit a lot of things. Beauty contest was won by Darkspeed. what a sharp club. But I went in there looking for specific numbers, and the G425 22* with stock Alta CB hit them without any adjustment whatsoever. 204 average carry, 4500-4900 RPM, peak height right around 100'. Workable and not a hook machine where straight is the result of trying to hit a fade. Exactly what I wanted. And at $217.00 I quit looking right there for a part time club.
And it can be turned over and burned insane distances.......... if one is willing to let the terrain be in charge of where you end up.
I have this exact Hybrid! I got it when I was fitted for my irons, which were the Mizuno 921 Hot Metal. I was fitted for the 3 hybrid and this one, the 4 hybrid, to be exact to top off my 5-P irons. Absolutely love these hybrids and always confident when I step up to hit with them. Highly recommend the G425 hybrids.

Went with the old school Odyssey pistol grip on my 7ch and putting it in the bag to start the year. So bought the grip and paid for the install

Just pre-ordered the new limited THP t-shirt

I have this exact Hybrid! I got it when I was fitted for my irons, which were the Mizuno 921 Hot Metal. I was fitted for the 3 hybrid and this one, the 4 hybrid, to be exact to top off my 5-P irons. Absolutely love these hybrids and always confident when I step up to hit with them. Highly recommend the G425 hybrids.
I hit a random guy I was playing with's 410 (I think?) hybrid once and have been eyeing them ever since. Maybe that is the solution for my 7w-6i gap that I thought he Paradym rocket launcher was going to be and definitely isn't.

Back