What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A larger grip eliminated my handsyness so this should help you buddy

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Same as Hanks. I threw a Super Stroke on my current putter and the improvement was just about immediate. Good luck!

More love for the superstroke! They are awesome

Hope it keeps my hands just a little more quiet.

which model are you rolling BFF?

The slim 1.5 I think. I almost bought the slimest one but it was just a hair bigger than the stock grip on the metalx. I went with the next size up and my hands feel good on it.

Have a lesson tonight. I love lessons because it gives me something to grind on at the range

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Today I THP'ed of course and have read a few chapters in Dave Pelz's short game bible.

Very nice! That 3x4 system will knock some strokes off the handi

Last night I had another lesson. It was one of my better ones yet. According to my pro all of the things we had been trying to correct from the first lesson back in June has been done. My alignment, grip, and takeaway are all where he wants them to be. So all of that is good news. No lesson for next week do to a scheduling conflict, but he said now instead of just beating balls on the range we are going to move them out to the course now. That is something I'm pretty excited about.

Last night I had another lesson. It was one of my better ones yet. According to my pro all of the things we had been trying to correct from the first lesson back in June has been done. My alignment, grip, and takeaway are all where he wants them to be. So all of that is good news. No lesson for next week do to a scheduling conflict, but he said now instead of just beating balls on the range we are going to move them out to the course now. That is something I'm pretty excited about.

Great stuff dude. Your game was tight in the MC

That is awesome dude. Nothing like playing lessons to help the game.

Hope it keeps my hands just a little more quiet.

The slim 1.5 I think. I almost bought the slimest one but it was just a hair bigger than the stock grip on the metalx. I went with the next size up and my hands feel good on it.

what model Metal X putter not what model grip?

#1, it was the best I rolled. I've had it for a few months.

nice, i didn't get that model. can't do plumbers necks. they seem to be pretty solid putters....waiting for mine to get here to try out.

I redid the paint fill on all my clubs last night. It was getting worn out and needed some touch up. I really do like having a blue number to match the bag.

went out at lunch to chip/pitch/65-in shots with the scor 55*...give it a thorough lashing before i make the commitment on either sending it back or picking up a 3-wedge set...

I went to GolfGalaxy on my lunch break to exchange my new Tour360 ATV (needed to go up a size it seems).

While I was there, I decided to give the simulator a shot with a Cleveland Classic and a Razr Fit. I think I might actually be making some improvements... Without feeling like I was overswinging, for the first time I actually saw some clubhead speeds break 100 (top was 104).

nice, i didn't get that model. can't do plumbers necks. they seem to be pretty solid putters....waiting for mine to get here to try out.

Yeah I am good with plumbers or strait shaft. The #9 I drained more putts but my miss's were huge. The #1 my miss's were tap in's. You have 4 to pick from so one of them will work but you need to stick with 1 putter like I need to stick to 1 driver shaft.

Browsed a little THP. Other than that, with Tropical Storm Isaac whipping us, there probably won't be a lot of golf for the next few days.

Kinda golf related:

Sold a gigantic home gym unit that was in an extra room in the house.
Extra room is now becoming my golf / man cave
Ordered new TV for this new room, will be here Friday

Oh, and my new Metal X-7 was just dropped off.

Kinda golf related:

Sold a gigantic home gym unit that was in an extra room in the house.
Extra room is now becoming my golf / man cave
Ordered new TV for this new room, will be here Friday

Oh, and my new Metal X-7 was just dropped off.

sounds like a great day Cookie. of course any day a putter shows up is AMAZING in my book!

Set up appt. with Canongate golf clubs to get me signed up as a member on Saturday and will play in a tourney Sunday at White Water Creek my old favorite course. . As a bounus I get free golf for a month ...wooo hoooo

Worked on my pitching and chipping and putting for 2 hours this morning then went to the range tonight for 2 hours hit 150 balls. Overall a good day of practice got 4 weeks left of league and we are only 3.5 points out of first place. Got to get the game in great shape to finish the season strong!

Practice chipping for about an hour with the 54*
Liking the mp-r12

Had another lesson tonight. Started out hitting a small bucket with my 7i to warm up, then played the 1st hole on the course. Guarded on the left but wide open to the right. I let the pro talk me into pulling the driver and that's right, I sliced the heck out of it almost in to next fairway. My next couple of shots went very well, nice 4H and pretty 9i right to the edge of the green. My chip got caught in the grass and didn't get a hold of it very well but made it to the green for a "makeable" putt straight uphill. Greens were pretty fast and lipped the cup. Lipped it again on the down hill. The instructor said they were good misses but would have been even better if they had went in the hole.

I had to be at work tonight for a conference call....got bored and did a little putting and browsing on THP tough night I know.....

Driving range. Frustrating. After I got home, realized something about my wrist hinge - cupping my wrists instead of hinging them back! Eager to go back tomorrow...maybe with a new Mashie 3W...

Slapped a Miyazaki Kusala Black into my PING Anser driver.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back