What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife bought me a Zepp swing analyzer so I try and swing 60 times a day. Then a couple times a week I hit the golf dome. Fun but not the same as wind in your face.

Just regripped the M9 with a Garsen in preparation for today's round.

As we still have snow we went to a course in town where theres no snow.

First time I've touched my clubs in a few weeks and I managed 36 points with 3 no scores...

Went to the golf shop today and hit a bunch of clubs, set off a ponder or two (is anyone surprised lol), and bought a polo.

Read a chapter of Jim Hardy's The Plane Truth for Golfers. ​Went to the dome for a one hour swing session and one hour putting session.

Played my 1st round of 2015.

Large bucket of balls at the range. Went with my high handicap neighbor and helped him with a few things. Had a lot of fun watching him get excited about improving.

Nailed down a solid weekly routine for me practice and play wise, now it's getting the Mrs to agree.

Also kept tabs on a badass bstone THP event.

Went to the range, hit most of a,large bucker. Some good, some bad, some wildly bad. I'm in mid season form! LOL.

Watched my great nephews play soccer. Then played 14 holes on a par 3 course until dark.

THP'd - followed the B-Stone goodness
Went to the range - worst range session of my life
Washed the suck off my clubs
Played in a Sim Golf tournament and won with a score of -2. Go freaking figure.

I swear this game is going to be the end of me.

Walked through the Golf Exchange store in Lexington, KY...disappointingly small compared to the one up in Florence that I hit at the Ohio Invitational two years ago.

Walked through the Golf Exchange store in Lexington, KY...disappointingly small compared to the one up in Florence that I hit at the Ohio Invitational two years ago.
Golf Exchange is my local shop in Cincinnati! I've never been to the Lexington store but the 2 in Cincinnati are great. I suspect it was pretty empty as the Cincinnati golf show was last weekend and they had a huge booth with all of last year's equipment.

Golf Exchange is my local shop in Cincinnati! I've never been to the Lexington store but the 2 in Cincinnati are great. I suspect it was pretty empty as the Cincinnati golf show was last weekend and they had a huge booth with all of last year's equipment.

I loved the one in Florence, but the one in Lexington may have been the smallest square footage wise golf store I've ever been in.

Heading to east Texas for golf with THP'ers.

I loved the one in Florence, but the one in Lexington may have been the smallest square footage wise golf store I've ever been in.
Interesting, and not really surprised. They 2 in Cincinnati are pretty big and I remember talking to one of the managers about how much wasted flood space they had. Maybe they tried something different at the Lexington store and went smaller.

Playing today with MillerTime, KellyBo, and her regular weekday golfing buddy. :thumb: High of 55 today here.

Sounds like a great group....open the woodshed partner

Sounds like a great group....open the woodshed partner

Got to! 2015 golfing season upon us and much work to do :golf2:

Got to! 2015 golfing season upon us and much work to do :golf2:

Hahaha. Do work buddy! KB is sweet and all, but she needs to be taken to the shed every once in a while too!

Hahaha. Do work buddy! KB is sweet and all, but she needs to be taken to the shed every once in a while too!

Yea she'll get all cocky on me and start strutting around like a hen on steroids:bananadance:

Pulled some irons from my bag and got then cleaned up and ready to return to their owner. Then put the DPC'S back into the bag, ready for play next weekend.

Went to the garage and just did a little putting then took the 8 iron out and made a few swings. Really itching to get out and play or even practice, hopefully it will happen soon.

Match play match.

Some Sim golf with THPer's at Cog Hill. Think I was 9 over...wasn't hitting the driver all to well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back