What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Sim day with NE Ohiotopia THPers. What a blast! I can't wait for spring.

Played 18 with my Dad. Watched the Humana and THP'ed.

Some Sim golf with THPer's at Cog Hill. Think I was 9 over...wasn't hitting the driver all to well.
I played Cog Hill on a sim yesterday too...think I shot 80. It was a super tight course and very challenging.

Big Sim day with NE Ohiotopia THPers. What a blast! I can't wait for spring.

Yeah who was that guy picked the back tees? At least I know I'm good with my 5-7 irons.

Now doing something else and pack those sticks up for a shaft swap.
Yeah maybe lol won't go to post office on a Monday anyhow that's suicide

Played 18 with KellyBo and Ole Gray!

TopGolf in ATL today. This place is awesome.

Here's a 8i with a little abbreviated follow through....as someone who isn't fond of heights, hitting on the 3rd story made it somewhat difficult for a full finish. LOL.

Edit: And yes, that is the THP pullover I'm rocking. :cool:

Sold a few things on the bay to get ready for the XR Pro irons. 2-4 can't come soon enough.

Took my new clubs to the driving range for the first time yesterday. I loooove them, but I decided I really need to get them re-gripped. The downside to piecing together a used set is that the grips are all annoyingly mismatched. It's aesthetic, but it bugs me.

Also, I really really really need to get lessons in a proper swing. I can't for the life of me stop centering my divots at or even behind the ball. I was really paying attention at the range yesterday, and all my bad mishits were because the club struck the ground then randomly bounced badly into the ball, and my "good" hits involve scooping the ball rather than hitting down on it.

At least I know where I'm at.

Another 36 holes on the sim this weekend, playing inside is getting pretty old

THP'd and searched for my next golf bag to no avail... Search continues.

Picked up the BStone E7 for review, short game portion check. Hit 2 buckets of all and picked up my finished my driver.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THP'ed.
Sold, boxed and mailed a putter for a new friend!
Sold a hybrid to a good friend who hit it better than I did.
Thought about heading to the practice range, but bad weather prevented that trip. Not snow, mind you...

Listed my irons on Ebay to make way for a set of z545s.

THPed while I could during the day job. Now just working at the Pro Shop/Sim and THPing till I get to go home for my birthday dinner with Amanda!

Put my Club Glove last bag to good use after owning it for almost 10 years. Luckily everything fits!

Suffered thru the wind at Falcons Fire today.

Played 18 in beautiful 67 degree weather

Used my Triangulator to draw an aim line square to a 15' putt on the synthetic putting green at our apartment complex. Then I putted over and over again with my SeeMore until I felt comfortable with the aim and stroke.

Played 18 with a couple of work mates today.

Played around with the Nike Vapor Irons. Felt good

Yesterday I went and hit drivers again....and then I bought the one I least expected to purchase. I now own a 430 R15

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back