What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking more along the lines of why do you play in the dark? Does it read better?
It actually goes. The lighting with the sensors can make a big difference in readings.

Played and did some more testing with the 2015 Bridgestone e6.

JM

Played 18 with my dad. Played horrible, but still enjoyed the day.

Took both of my little girls to their 1st golf lesson today.
My younger one had more fun than her 8 yr old sister.

We came home and the little one asked to join me for a Birdieball putting session in the garage for another hour.

My elder daughter had fun, but she's at that age where she's more concerned with who the other kids are in the class. She was bothered by the fact she was the only 8 yr old in the class, and everyone else was 6.

Played 18 with my dad. Played horrible, but still enjoyed the day.
Man, if you can get out and play 18 with your dad, who cares about the score.

Today my club had its first tournament of the year, as opening day was yesterday. Its a 6 man team event with team from clubs around the province playing nett for a trophy that has been around since about 1920ish. Its a 36 hole event but today it got cut to 18 as it rained the whole time and everyone got drenched and the course started getting big puddles, as it hasn't rained for about a month it was so dry the water wasn't soaking in properly. I shot a 87 with 77 nett so not very helpful to my team, we ended up in fourth out of about eight teams.

Put my Yonex driver back together. The EZone is so well balanced and forgiving, I forgot how nice it is to swing this thing.

Played 18 with afwcardinal. Not pretty....but we had a blast as always.

Don't talk about golfing with other THPers. #Alienated.:alien:

Doesn't have to pretty when you can get out this time of the year!

Played at Lane Creek with Kellybo and Ole Gray.....I didnt play great, but had a great time

Went to golfsmith and screwed around on the simulators. Carpet putted, and chipped in the living room a little. That was getting dangerous though.

Hit a large bucket at the range. Finally seeing what resembles a golf swing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sent out our first email blast today. Set it up a week ago to go out for all of the Sundays in February and it worked!

Before now, our EZLinks people took care of it for us.

7" of snow on the ground so spent the afternoon practicing putting during commercials while watching the tournament. I've got my Birdie electric putting cup (right out of the 60's) set up with a tape measure to 10 ft. Putt from 1', make it & move back a foot, continue till I miss, start over again.

Walked 18 and THPed

Did some ball testing will playing a very soggy course.

Had my third lesson. Things are really coming along. Nasty slice is gone. Now I'm hitting from a slight fade to a slight draw at times.

Last edited:
THP has been all the golf "stuff" I have been able to do today. Working late so by the time I get home wont even feel like putting.

Went to the PGA superstore to dial in my driver with its new shaft, then went to golfsmith to pick something up tha the PGA store didn't have. While there I hit a used BB Alpha from last year and fell in love. I asked if I could bring my driver in to compare the 2 and I have to say I really liked it. I asked him if they could do anything on the price since I knew I could get it on Callaway pre owned cheaper and he really didn't want to come down so I ordered one from CAllaway pre owned for $50 less.

Went to the PGA superstore to dial in my driver with its new shaft, then went to golfsmith to pick something up tha the PGA store didn't have. While there I hit a used BB Alpha from last year and fell in love. I asked if I could bring my driver in to compare the 2 and I have to say I really liked it. I asked him if they could do anything on the price since I knew I could get it on Callaway pre owned cheaper and he really didn't want to come down so I ordered one from CAllaway pre owned for $50 less.
Busy day, surprised you didn't slide into Edwin watts

Drove by the course on the way home from my haircut and paid my month dues for February. :thumb: I almost stayed for some golf but decided to head home and rest up for tomorrow's round.

Today I surrendered and became a mortal golfer, I just want to have fun and not have it be a job anymore. I've practiced hard, I've shot low and I am proud of it. Time to chill and get over myself and my stuffy a$$.

Today I surrendered and became a mortal golfer, I just want to have fun and not have it be a job anymore. I've practiced hard, I've shot low and I am proud of it. Time to chill and get over myself and my stuffy a$$.

Can't wait to tee it up with ya buddy :thumb:

Busy day, surprised you didn't slide into Edwin watts

They didn't have what I was looking for, I called them before I went to golfsmith lololol. Sad thing was I was looking for that rubber piece you use to hold your club in a vise and just figured GS would of had it and they were out. I should of called them too before I went all the way over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back