What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I marked my golf balls for tomorrow's round...

Headed up to Golfsmith's to give the XR's a swing. Then putted around with my daughter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headed up to Golfsmith's to give the XR's a swing. Then putted around with my daughter.

Should have told me I sat around all day lol

Should have told me I sat around all day lol

It crossed my as I was pulling in the parking lot. Roads were a mess. Let's plan something for a night this week...I'm in town.

Regripped my irons and wedges today. Then went to the range and after 4 or 5 swings realized my broken finger isn't ready for this yet.

2 new clubs in my bag and another one on the way. This finger can't heal itself fast enough.

Walked 18 and THPed

Went to the Minnesota Golf Show, thankfully you get rounds of golf for showing up because the amount of exhibits was way down this year.

Played 18 in a simulator w/ MBurnham took my Bio Cell 3W in for repair, THPed

Using Tapatalk

What he said, and went to the xr demo. I've hit them about 4 times and really am close to pulling the trigger. Got a 2 ball sleeve of the chrome softs.

Went to the Minnesota Golf Show, thankfully you get rounds of golf for showing up because the amount of exhibits was way down this year.

I was there as well. It's getting worse each year.

Some club demo-ing, THPing, and a practice session.

Played 18, then went to PGA Tour Superstore to get my hands on some Wilson Staff clubs.

Got to test hit a D200 7i, and absolutely drooled over the M3 line. I want to hit them and see if I can use them, or if they're just going to bite me.

putted for a couple hours getting used to my new grips. Think I've found the 2 putters I'm going to use this year.

Went to the dome to hit the new Srixon Z 545/745 combo set and break in the new Scor wedges... I really like these wedges a lot.

Sent my irons off to Ping so that they can be bent. Also, switched all stuff over to my new Mizuno bag!

Hit the range this morning, then THP time during the rest of the day when I could

Hit the range on a sim with Terra. Then played 9. Shot 39 course was Gleneagle. Fun tight course.

Playing a little golf with Chris

Attempted to check out the XR irons at DSG but they had none, so I spent 15 minutes rolling the 2-Ball Fang vs the 2-Ball Versa 90. Still really liking the Fang, such a great soft feeling of the face even using Maxfli rocks in the store.

Went to the range, worked on chip shots.

Joined @MSH134 for a couple more hours at the golf dome. Gonna do some THPing and maybe watch a little golf this afternoon.

Writing today. Trying to finish up these two Vapor driver reviews.

Shopped drivers online. Feeling Nike, Callaway & Ping for some reason.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Went to the Cleveland Golf Show today with the wife. Ran into 441, Rob and one of their buddies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back