What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Played 18.... Thinking about heading to the range

Took my oldest daughter and my son out to the range. Glad they are enjoying the game so far!

I've really been practicing getting solid contact and did really well with that today. Hit the PW, 9i, 7i and 5h and did reasonably well with them. I'm still trying to find the best Driver position for me. Even though I was topping the ball with it, the ball was still going straight. A lot of practicing to do!

Turned out perfect. Almost just went back out with my dad.
All I can think about is that Grandura. I can't even explain what it was like hitting it other than I want to keep swinging it.

Oooh, happy new driver :golf2:

That is one of the heads that GEO sent up for me to try but I haven't had a chance to find the right settings yet so just dropped the Aldila shaft in to try

Need to get to the range to mess around with the settings and the other shafts and head he sent to find the best combination but today was not a bad driving day once I got comfortable with how it was set up

Well, I arrived in Orlando just now. Does that count? Playing in a golf event/scramble tomorrow at the Disney Palms. Staying at the Swan, then conference the rest of the week.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Worked in the pro shop. Now trying to figure if I can get a range sesh in tomorrow.

Walked 18, followed The Gauntlet action, cleaned my clubs for tournaments coming up the next 2 weekends and put a grip on the Kusala White I put the adapter on yesterday.

Played 18 with SonofOdin, after a few week layoff it was good to get out.

Heading to the range... I just can't stop hitting my new AP2's !! :)

My brother and I played in a par 3 tournament in our home town. They set up 18 holes around the course with some tough shots over/under trees, things like that. It was a breezy but beautiful day and we were able to win by 5 strokes. A nice way to end the weekend!

Went to the range and sent more video to my coach. The swing felt very good! I hit a large bucket just 1/2 swings working on my rotation and swinging more left, then I hit a large bucket grooving the full swing the first 1/2 with just my 8 iron, then moved through the whole bag with the last 1/2. Based on my driver contact marks, I think the swing is working well!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1442188346.479139.jpg

Played 9 at the favorite course and did pretty well. Learned I need a mallet putter in my life.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 holes at an away couse. Went home, had late lunch at the clubhouse, my course was dead so I played 9. Then tonight I put a AXE 6+ TS shaft in my driver.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Played 13 holes today. It was a beautiful day in Georgia with the air nice and crisp for a change. The only problem is half of the state of Ga. thought so too and decided to come to Lane Creek today! :angry: I was hitting the ball pretty darn good too but me and my two playing partners said screw it and headed to the house.

Lost my Qtr final match today in our club championship. Played well just ran into a better player. On bellies me 8 hndcp him 1 hndcp. Tough road.

Went to the driving range and putting green with my 3 year old son. He loves going there.

had a putting lesson. it was quasi-productive. the takeaway is that the setup is looking much better, the stroke is coming along, but i need more practice, and more results-based practice. so i'll be playing "games" with scores and trying to improve on my scores. hopefully that starts translating into success on the course.

I repaint the silver stripe ( hideous looking stripe at address ), with white Tamiya polycarbonate paint - PS1 .

Now it look handsome, all white with unique accent.

Swung by Golfsmith to try out the GBB. I can definitely say that the sliding weight works just the the 2014 Bertha's did - moving that around absolutely changes ballflight. I didn't have my driver with me to test differences as far as dispersion & distance, but I was hitting it fairly solidly 210-220 on the sim there (so who knows that that equates to in real life).

I had a few minutes to kill so I grabbed the G30 SF Tec again and had fun with that one, still incredibly consistent with it. A surprise for me was the Titleist 915, I was hitting that one a good 5-7 yards longer than the other drivers with just a bit more right on my shots. It was on the stock setting, so I'm sure some adjustments would straighten that one out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Picked up 5 dozen chrome + I bought online . All for 55$ I couldn't resist. There were 8 unplayable but others are prime.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Played in a scramble and spent a little time on THP

I went to the driving range today b/c my home course was closed due to punching the greens. I had some new Golf Pride grips put on the other day and feel good in the hands. While at the range, I worked on moving the ball in both directions. After that, went to the practice green and did some chipping and putting.

Went to the range for the first time today without the kiddos. Got rid of the shanks...for now, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back