What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is your friend a big hitter? 1-2" can potentially zap a decent amount of club head speed/distance.

Not particularly, but the clubs were borderline unusable for him. Now he's enjoying using them, which I find more important than getting the best distance out of one's first set of clubs. ;)

Set up my sklz net in the basement. Took like 15 swings on it. Not sold on it right now might need to take it back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hit the range for half an hour. Tried a new short game swing tip, and it works! Can't wait to try it for real tomorrow. Another tournament tomorrow.

About to go play my first round at Morgan Creek in Surrey !

Morgan-Creek-Golf-Course-3.jpg

Played 18 went to a golfshop picked up some stuff

Traded in a few hybrids at Golfsmith.

9 quick holes today before the Browns game. Best use of an hour I can think of

Played my first round In over 3 months...man did I miss it

Played 12 holes as a 3some in 3+ hours

Played 18 in 2.5 hrs. Started bad but finished strong

Tested drivers on FlightScope

yesterday, Charity event, Shamble, one best ball net...we shot 51 & lost to 3 others teams who shot 47

Currently sitting inside doing homework envisioning myself looking for my ball in a pile of leaves on this beautiful day. Dreaming of golf is all I can do at this stage.

Walked 18 with OITW.

18 holes in the morning, then chipping balls around the yard with my son.

Range one large bucket of balls.

Got my bucket kicked on the course by Maddog. Felt generous today so I decided to give him all the blows he gets on me as far as handicap goes and he closed me on would what have been the 16th but we started on the back. Tough conditions in the wind and just didn't really have it going today.

Walked 18

Played 18, and took 7 year old grandson along.

Had a lot of fun playing 18 with @MSH134 today. Temps in the low 60s, no clouds, a little breezy, and the course was in fantastic condition.

Played 9 today. 61° in mid November? Yes please!

Played 18 with Jank and TBT. An awesome round on a great course with solid THPers is always fun.

Played 18. Tried the Golfboard for the first time.

96148e0c1eec4ad19807dd4fa6483d10.jpg

Just found out my irons are being reshafted with new shafts and gripped tomorrow or Tuesday. Apex hybrid shopping has commenced

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back