What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just THPed today but tomorrow lookout! Short game practice and 18 are on my to do list!

Tappin it up

Did some range work with Bhilln and then hitting the putting green. Then came home shortened up my Cleveland Custom driver and inch and then worked on my 6 iron in the basement with the net. Got it worked out so I;ll probably be back out on the range tomorrow to make sure it worked. Also the Cleveland driver is in the bag now and the Amp Cell is on the bench.

Golf with THPers! Can't wait to bring it tomorrow. Today was a rough day out there.

Little THPing here and there during the day while at work. Then had my 9 hole sim league, played pretty badly. Well putted pretty badly. Hit 6 GIR's and shot 6 over 41. If I could have hit some putts I would have been in great shape.

Finally had an above 50 day and was able to hit the range for the first time this year. Was able to hit 1 of my ATV wedges and my new hybrid, and safe to say I'm in love. Lots of snow on the range, but great first time out. Next time will see how my swing really is.

Hey Ndfan301 I'm like 25 minutes from you so A. Where is this range you speak of and B. Let's tee it up sometime this year!

on topic: bought a golf digest on my way home from work

Played in a local tournament with some other forum members. Managed to win one skin and took fourth in my flight to win a little bit of money.

Played in a local tournament with some other forum members. Managed to win one skin and took fourth in my flight to win a little bit of money.

I told you we would beat the storm!!

Snuck in 5 holes and half of a jumbo bucket. First non-range golf of the year!

Tomorrow we actually get that 18 in!!! God I missed this.

Played in the Hilton head invitational with some fine people

Played in a local tournament with some THPers and stuck an adapter on this for the Big Bertha!!!

erygedaq.jpg

Last edited:
THPing and a trip to Golfsmith for a further driver and fairway shootout.

Just a good range session and then some short game work for a couple hours with the kids.

I had a range session worth forgetting, and I discovered the first tee facility in the city. 3 par three holes with multiple tees on each hole. Artificial greens and tees, but still could be good for short game practice. Best thing is it's free.

Thanks to Kang, yep you guessed it. Went and did a mini fitting (labeled by GS) yesterday and this shaft was the best for less spin and brought my flight down. Although the shaft I was hitting was a stiff, Kang responded when I text him about the numbers. He had this set from his pulls for the recoils in his Apex Pros. Went out to his shop and grabbed them and put them in last night. Could have soft stepped them, but going to see what these do before I go searching for some stiffs and give these back...maybe.

Thanks to Kang, yep you guessed it. Went and did a mini fitting (labeled by GS) yesterday and this shaft was the best for less spin and brought my flight down. Although the shaft I was hitting was a stiff, Kang responded when I text him about the numbers. He had this set from his pulls for the recoils in his Apex Pros. Went out to his shop and grabbed them and put them in last night. Could have soft stepped them, but going to see what these do before I go searching for some stiffs and give these back...maybe.

It will be exciting seeing you hit these tomorrow!

It will be exciting seeing you hit these tomorrow!

It will be exciting for sure, not so sure about type of excitement...ha.

Putting practice indoors. 3 footers, 4 footers, 5 footers, 6 footers. Trying to get my stroke back.

Sealed a deal on some new irons, put some stuff up for sale and a 30 minute putting setup session. Oh and a little thp

Scheduled the first of a pack of lessons for next Saturday!

Played 18 holes wih Shakey

Played 18 with thpers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back