What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's golf-ish, so, I say it qualifies.

Ha ha .. oh well!! We had our first snowfall of the year today so it helped me getting over not playing golf.

Walked 18 and re-shafted my hybrid.

With the freezing rain just THP'd and put a new shaft in my ne driver.

Today I went to the Patriot All American golf tournament. Its a college invitational where the 84 players from div. 1 div 2 and a bunch of other colleges (including the military academies) play. They play with a bag with a fallen American military member on it. After the event the bags are auctioned off and the money goes to :FOH:

After that I spent an hour or more at the PGA SS trying different drivers. I have some christmas gift cards to burn in the near future.

Added an inch onto the Odyssey WHP #3 and regripped it with the SS 1.0.

Went to my lesson at Poppy Hills. I also called Golf Mart to see if my GBB came in :D

Played 18 holes of golf with my wife at The Tides Golf Club in Seminole, FL.

Opened the box to my 48" Odyssey Dart broom stick putter and tried it out on the carpet with a legal side saddle stroke. Nice.

Played a great 18 holes today.

Worked on my putting at pga superstore then went to golfsmith and swung the new f6 hybrid, apex utility and some 850's. This was all done between 2 games that I was recruiting at today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hit the sim with six4three5 for about an hour and a half last night, got some very good coaching

Drove by TPC Harding Park today on my way to my friends in San Francisco. I added it to my courses to play list while I'm in the area!

Played 18 with THP'ers. Always a blast.

Chipping lesson/practice and regripped some clubs to get rid of the horrible DTX grips that I bought to try out and they lasted less than a week.

Played 18, something a fowl with my swing. Just didn't have it today. Back at it tomorrow AM.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

THPed and put down a deposit on a nice belt.

Walked 18 and THPed

Sat in the clubhouse drinking coffee watching it rain another 2 inches......... That's 14 inches since the 24th.

#gladourcoursedrainssowell

Had a lesson today working on coming from the inside with my 7 iron.

It's going to be a long winter but I'm going to figure this out.

Finished "golf is not a game of perfect" on audiobook. Lot of hype and I completely see why after finishing it.

Played a round on the simulator at APG Golf and ran into @Pokeslice

6d20841f707fdbfb4e925ec4507e6ced.jpg

5a9acc860619bafda138eefd128c4b4d.jpg

Just THP'd

Played a round at a lousy course in some seriously cold weather...and yet had a ton of fun somehow.

Hit 120 balls and bought a shirt. Too cold to hit balls today not sure why I went.

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back