What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Lost a bunch of Srixon Q Stars at Fullerton GC today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was a busy day today...

Walked 18, practiced some putting, organized my bag, did some club repair for a buddy (epoxy is setting now).

Friends over this morning. Hooked up the SkyTrak in the garage. Friend and I played #17 at TPC Sawgrass a few times. It was fun even though I put more in the water than on the green!

Went to the range to test out the G410. Very happy. Back to range tomorrow to get it more dialed in.
5720b56a776a33444bd1ad5e41ddff24.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Walked 14 then the sky opened up.

Played 18, THP'd, watched some of the Rocket Mortgage Classic while chipping wiffle balls in the living room.

Lost my match play round yesterday but I played pretty solid with only a couple bad holes but my opponent made birdies and I didn't so not a lot I could do about it

Going out later to play a few holes with Jen so that she can work on the things from her lesson on Thursday evening

Walked 18 in the Captains Away Day competition

Played 18 with some buddies and a new guy.

New guy wanted to play from the tips, but he agreed to play from the whites with us mere mortals.

I shot 87. Buddy #1 shot 91. Buddy #2 shot 95.

Superman shot 105.
Let me guess: he wasn't hitting everything long :p

Walked 18 this morning trying to beat the heat, THPing and watching the golf right now.

Played 14 holes after Jen wanted to keep playing more than 9

Watched her get her first birdie on the course so pretty pleased for her

Regripped my wife's clubs today.

Played 18 today, cleaned my clubs.

Why do those guys always want to punish themselves by playing the tips?
Same reason he said on 18 "this putt is to keep me under 90." When he was well over 100. Fooling themselves.

I have started a program and working on speed.

I have this old school speed stik. I have no idea how accurate it is but I do think it is consistent and regular in the feed back.

I was working today to get more width and length in my swing.
AA6F8A8F-E432-48F5-8FC0-F4D8080F30D1.jpeg596AE08E-DCC6-41B8-95CB-1183C750096B.jpeg

I watched Bryson DeChambeau shut a lot of people up.

Walked 18... absolutely poured rain and hail on hole 14, but after pulling out the umbrella and waiting 5 mins, finished the round.

Short practice session with the Flat Ball and THP’d. I may have also dreamed about the new Cleveland wedge.

Short practice session with the Flat Ball and THP’d. I may have also dreamed about the new Cleveland wedge.

I am for sure getting the new wedges..

Played 18 with my favorite driver all time since I broke the shaft in my F8 yesterday. I still absolutely love my Cobra SZ400/Saber Tour Vector 75. I wish I could find a newer shaft just like it for my F8.

Cancelled my tee times for today.😩 After yesterday's 45 holes and feeling great I woke up at 2:00 am with my surgically repaired right knee locked up. Took a half hour of screaming in pain while pulling to get it to release and relieve the pain. Never happened before and it feels great now, just didn't want to chance it. Will be teeing off tomorrow and hope I don't have this issue again.😐

rode 18 with my SIL and daughter...not too hot and not all that slow. bought some shoes...

Watched the end of the tournament today!

Back