What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Moved my SW shotscope tag to the new wedge and cleaned all the clubs

Did some putting and got some swings in. I'm contemplating trying to make my own divot tool

Not much today. Ended up having to go relieve one of the drivers so I missed league tonight. :mad:

Played 18, THP'd, and starting to look up tee times for tomorrow.

Practiced putting (on carpet) and worked on the swing I was taught Monday. Every once in a while I get it right :)

THP'd, cleaned my clubs and restocked my bag in preparation for tomorrow's round.

Got a first team match again tonight, so sorted my bag at lunchtime ready to just pick it up and go when I finish work
Course we are at tonight is almost as close as my home course and one I played not too long ago, but for some reason I just don't feel as confident at the moment about my game

Going to try and put zero expectation on myself and hopefully be able to ignore any nagging doubts about my swing and swing freely for a change

Got a first team match again tonight, so sorted my bag at lunchtime ready to just pick it up and go when I finish work
Course we are at tonight is almost as close as my home course and one I played not too long ago, but for some reason I just don't feel as confident at the moment about my game

Going to try and put zero expectation on myself and hopefully be able to ignore any nagging doubts about my swing and swing freely for a change

Nock'em dead straight, sir!!!

THP'd, hit some 7 irons and pitches in the back garden. Would have gone for a round this evening but my back feels a little tight so urred on the side of caution

Last edited:
THPed this morning, got the news that my custom built putter from Kraken is being shipped. Also going back to the golf shop I was at yesterday to check out some old putters I found in a barrel in the back of the store again.

Posted over in the SeeMore putters thread, but, sure, happy to oblige cuz I LOVE this new putter
banana.gif

IMG_1770.JPG

IMG_1771.JPG

Very nice, hope it rolls well for you! (y)

THPed, just came back from practicing hits into my net during lunch. Probably practice chipping, or maybe play 9 after work today.

Breaking in my new, new Puma USA themed shoes, THP and bought some Bryson Edition JumboMax grips

Nock'em dead straight, sir!!!
Won 4&3 tonight

Played pretty solid all round and held my nerve to close it out on the 200yd par 3 15th hole with a par to win the hole

Played 18 and THP’d.

Got my living room chipping and putting in. May not get out and play this week, but should get to the range.

Played 36 today with friend of mine at an area course...hot as heck (40 C) but had great time.

I finally looked like a somewhat competent golfer shooting a 39 in league tonight. It could have been something discussion if I didn't have two stupid doubles.

Regripped a new hybrid. I love the CP2 midsize and can’t stand a skinny, stick grip.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18 at Hidden Hills & boy was it a round for the ages!!! Great times.

Played Ozark National with Shane in Branson.

Back