What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Club Champion putter fitting, regriped a putter and hit a lot of practice putts on my indoor green.

Played 18, THP'd. Couldn't believe how busy the course was this morning!

Had a lesson and practice session at GolfTec

Had a lesson today and learned my alignment is still really poor and causing a lot of my inconsistencies.

For whatever reason, I always feel like I am aimed why left and the ball is really far forward in my stance when I am aligned correctly.

Played 18 with the wife, finally got some club work started I've been putting off, booked a round for Fri, and ordered some shorts.

Sorted the bag for tomorrows round, playing a course that I haven't played since 2011

In fact the last time I played it, was when I played with a fellow UK THP'er

Replaced my practice net late yesterday. After well over 3000 hits it was getting fragged. I still plan to repair it and use it outside when weather cools down.

THPed this morning, making some equipment changes to the bag this afternoon.

Today has been a steady dose of THPing & following along with the Workday Charity Open.

All is good!!!

THP is it for today, having a couple days off from swinging a club after yesterday
Planning to hit the range for a practice session on Saturday before playing in the weekly comp on Sunday at my home club

Confirmed my tee time at Circling Raven for Saturday. Woo hoo !!

Just got back to work from a lesson with our new club pro. Amazing what a few changes can do immediately, now i just need to practice these for a bit and then we'll get to work on getting better again. He seemed pretty confident that he can help and I like the way he explains what he's asking for, enough info so that I understand but I didn't feel overwhelmed except briefly at the beginning. He was also really good at showing excitement and positive reinforcement when appropriate. I would have though at 42 I'm past the rah rah stuff but nope, I'm a big kid and I appreciated it.

Overall I think between him and the assistant pro (I've been told by other members that they are both great teachers) I can get back on track and make some real improvement again.

Hit balls into the practice net during lunch. SS and yardages are creeping up a bit.

finally subscribed to PGA Live....now that I work from home all the time....may as well have golf on in the background....

Today is a healing day from the golf and practice of yesterday so I can go back tomorrow
:)

THP'd. A little putting practice. Over-extended practicing my new golf swing, yesterday, and bruised a lat, so had to take it easy. Did a light round with the Orange Whip. Got the matt out and practiced chipping with my 9i.

Played 18 and THP’d again today.

Walked 18

THPed this morning, keep looking out the window for the delivery truck. My UST Recoil SW shafts are coming today, not to mention a very special custom built putter from Kraken. I can't wait to see what it looks like. :)

Have a tee time at 3:45. Hope the rain holds off, need to get some rounds in. Match play tourney at the club starts next week.

Today has been a steady dose of THPing & following along with the Workday Charity Open.

All is good!!!

me and you both... life was good yesterday... 9 hole league at night.

Heading out to play 18. If enough people show up, we have the Friday afternoon skins game. Or we will just play. Wet cool morning but should have a delightful sunny mid-70s F afternoon.

Swing thought for day: swing around the ball. I am also very interested to use my new putter on this course. Greens are typically perfect. Smooth, true roll, fast.

hit some PW foam balls in the yard today...swing is feeling good

Got in an early morning 18

Back