What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Very little work was disruptive of both us open and thping

20200917_211829.jpg
:)

20200917_211603.jpg
:unsure:

Watched the open and snuck out early to play a round. Then bought a cheapo set of clubs.

Sorted my bag out for my round at lunch time. Playing on a course I have never played before and with people I haven't met

Looking forward to it

Planemate work and used the Budget golf coupon deal

THPing for awhile this morning. Have a 11:40 tee time this morning. Very unusual for this old man, three times in one week. Hoping for as good a round as on Wednesday. ;)

Hit a $10 basket of range balls earlier. The price seemed a little high, until I noticed none of the balls were worn out.

After the driving range, I moved over to the unfamiliar practice green for some green reading practice.

Early morning smoke is still pretty bad around here, so I didn't stay out very long.

Walked 18, THP'd, now watching the US Open

I tried again to get though to Callaway to order some gloves, 4 calls over 4 different days and sat on hold more than 15 one time over 20 minutes and never spoke to anyone.
I know they most likely cut people due to Covid, but their CS was IMO what separated them from everyone else, if they can't answer the phone at all in 20 minutes they need to look at doing something different.

US open, putting, and THP

I tried again to get though to Callaway to order some gloves, 4 calls over 4 different days and sat on hold more than 15 one time over 20 minutes and never spoke to anyone.
I know they most likely cut people due to Covid, but their CS was IMO what separated them from everyone else, if they can't answer the phone at all in 20 minutes they need to look at doing something different.
Can't find them through a seperate retailer?

I ball tested, watched some coverage, spent every minute not actively engaged in something contemplating my irons, and just worked my torso until it wanted to give at the gym. Ice, Open, and THP the rest of the night.

I played 18 with the Cleveland HB Soft Premier #10.5 today. I had exactly 36 putts with 3 3-putts and a couple of par saving putts. Much better distance control and dispersion. I also really like the weight of the head and the thicker pistol grip.

8ecfa67ead64a3d1a5d4b85397034d42.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Practice: range, practice green chipping and putting, walked 3 holes (played 2 balls). Yesterday's fitting was just as much lesson. The two tweaks he had me make are $$$$. My accuracy is transformed. Holy buckets that guy knows what he is doing.

Booked a tee time on Sunday for another course I have never played

Played 18 this morning, THP’d, watched the US Open.

Went to the range for some chipping and then a small bucket on the range. Driver was poor, and three wood was great... Can't figure out what I'm doing so differently.

played 3 ball for 7 of 9 holes...watched some US Open...T. H. P....

Everything for golf...good food...exercise...thp....what more do I need? Oh yeah...actual round on a course. Working on it! :love:

Planemate work and maybe some Cobra big tour 3w pondering

Back