What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Hit a bucket at the range. Irons went very well. Driver was complete and utter scheisse.

Walked 18

Putting, swing work, and THPing

Got a good range session in this evening working on the FW woods and some drives. Yesterday spent some time working on small chips from around the green. Lesson day tomorrow which I always enjoy.

THP, played 18, watched a couple YouTube videos, bought something I don't want to admit to.

Booked my fitting, took a special delivery, and got the last shipping notification for my THP Secret Santa present!

I'm very excited about today. Our course here in Scottsdale (Troon Country Club) completely renovated the golf course this summer, starting in May. Reopening is scheduled for Dec. 1. Today, Tom Weiskopf, course architect, is personally conducting a walking tour of the back 9, describing his thoughts about the course layout changes made as part of the course renovation. All new grass (tee boxes, fairways, roughs, greens), all new sand (including new drainage), and all new sprinkler system. Should be spectacular. Can't wait to start playing the course again next week!

It was a great day and Tom Weiskopf is a really nice guys!

IMG_3265 copy.jpg

Last edited:
Returned the Cobra Masters edition wedge that I had ordered as a potential secret santa gift. A right handed wedge doesn't work for a left handed golfer.

I had to scramble to get a tee time for next Friday morning.

THP, confirmed a tee time for Sunday.

THPed off and on during the day as usual. Sold a putter bought some really kewl Bettinardi putter covers. :cool:

Played early, basically spamming THP with GIFs since, and am headed to the range to test some stuff. Hoping to see a @Blade Man PB posted here soon, too.

Re-shafted my irons with Accra iSeries Steel 115, now debating whether to take wedges apart to change the ferrules from the orange body BB&F to the black ones I put on the irons.

just for a laugh I snuck out and repainted all the cups green - my membership could now be in jeopardy

Re-shafted my irons with Accra iSeries Steel 115, now debating whether to take wedges apart to change the ferrules from the orange body BB&F to the black ones I put on the irons.

I know, but I have the wedge furrows matching the utility irons, I’m on short to change them all out and they are out of stock on both designs.

I know, but I have the wedge furrows matching the utility irons, I’m on short to change them all out and they are out of stock on both designs.
Ugh. I feel this pain. There are never more when you need them. :cry:

Played early, basically spamming THP with GIFs since, and am headed to the range to test some stuff. Hoping to see a @Blade Man PB posted here soon, too.
Three putted on 18 to tie my PB! You may have heard my expression from where you are. :mad:

Back