What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Spent about 45 mins on the range, then walked 7 holes before dark.

Decided that my indoor putting mat is going to be a permanent fixture. It looks pretty good in the space it occupies and now that the end is less curled up it looks better. I've managed to arrange the space nicely around it and even though it is close to the back door it is easy to slide it away and back if I need to use the door.

Slept in, prepped my seating area and am now settled in for the final round of the Masters.

Going to make a nice omelette have a couple cups of dark roast coffee and then watch the Masters.

Masters...Masters....THP

Me and 3 buddies teed off at 8 AM for probably our last round of this year, at least for me as I have foot surgery in less than a week. The forecast was terrible 15-20 mm of rain with wind gusts up to 60 mph. Got to the course and guy in pro shop said everyone cancelled due to forecast. 48 hours ago, the tee sheet was booked solid. Ended up only having umbrellas out for 2 holes and was only a drizzle. Was little windy but certainly not as forecasted. Anyway, we played a match 2 vs. 2 and me and my partner ended up winning 5&4. Great finish to a weird year.

I played 18 today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Played 18, gave the clubs a good cleaning. (they didn't wipe the shafts down during the re grip and where sticky from the solvent) Watching the Masters right now.

Swing practice with the Planemate and Smart Ball. I really need to do this daily. Using the ball I can only go so far in the back swing and hold it. Great thing is the ball contact is so much better when I stop there.

Played 18, gave the clubs a good cleaning. (they didn't wipe the shafts down during the re grip and where sticky from the solvent) Watching the Masters right now.
That sucks. Seems to me wiping the shafts down should be automatic when re gripping.

Played 18, watched the Masters, and ate some traditional Masters food!

Watched the Masters, and some football, and THP. Also, yesterday received my order from Discount Golf of the Taylor Made TP5practice balls. Ordered the cheapest "standard" shipping, and they still showed up in 3 days! And that's from Washington state to Ohio! I think this outfit will get more business from me.

I played 18 with the wife, ordered a few shafts and grips, watched the masters i missed, and am THP'ing and pondering .. :unsure:

Watched the Masters and now THPing

Watched the Masters and now at work for the night watching football and THPing.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Finished my Secret Santa shopping, watched the Masters

Unboxed my Sub70 Demo Package. Will be out on the range with them tomorrow.
c5909f902a7cce01b81b09663cbe7be1.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Did something today I have never done before...Played Royal New Kent and had a group in front and nobody behind...It was cart path only and they have 8 miles of cart path...So numerous times I would pull the cart up toward green, take my weapons and meander and search for golf balls......Shot 80 and found 92 balls....like 3 dozen Pro V/AVX....Ha

After a few rounds of poor ball striking, I felt like it was time for a change. I took the Ben Hogan PTx irons out of the bag & threw in the Bridgestone J40 CB’s. Ready for a range session on Thursday just in time for Saturday’s round.

Shopped grips, THP, found out half of a now combined score I forgot about effed me out of some handicap relief, watched some review videos, and set the bag for tomorrow.

I played in a tourney today. The experience sucked but at least I was able check off another CC in Portland. I think there’s only one left that I really want to play.

THPed as is my want throughout the day. Spent the afternoon building this Golf bag storage rack so my clubs don't have to reside in the corner of one of the closets on the condo. Gotta admit the bag looks pretty darn good there. :cool:

20201117_181819.jpg

Driving range (freezing cold) and now THPing 20201117_165051.jpg

Read the new reviews, played 18, hit a few a the range after, a little shopping, and more THP.

Back