What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

9 hole scramble tonight

Walked 18

I picked up my beloved Mizuno irons after having new shafts put on and the lies adjusted. Have played all year without them and it's been rough. I hit them at the range behind the shop and a bit more when I got home. They felt good for the most part.

There's a lot more to the problem than just my clubs, but I'm hoping they make at least a slight difference for the rest of the year.

Bought a Callaway MackDaddy 58 degree 8 bounce C grind wedge because I'm tired of blading bunker shots because the golf course is too cheap to put more than 1/2" dusting of sand over the hard pan underneath. Then there's the pitches over bunkers on hard pan. It was on sale for $109, and it was black. So yes, I carry two lob wedges - one for pitches in deep rough and one for this crap.

Hit 3 different sets of irons at GT. Went to practice my short game after at the local course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pitching and chipping practice this morning followed by a small bucket working on the driver and 3 wood.

Sprayed greens and prepping for aeration in the next week or so.

Just booked a weekend golf trip with Jen and some friends

£99 for dinner, bed and breakfast and 2 rounds of golf

re-shafted a broken 6 iron for one of my son's teammates. He says "the ground" caused the break, but the location of the break and the angle of the bend suggest that it may have met a well placed knee ….. LOL

Yesterday I walked 18 and re-gripped clubs for a friend.

Haven't done it yet, but will be heading out to the course with my little bean, just waiting for her to get home from school! Going to cherish the next few hours watching her hit the ball.

Walked 18

Played 18 with a goooooood THP bud. Tonight? Hopefully a bunch Of Thp. I’ve got some stuff to catch up on

This...

Attachments

• 07E0287B-754B-4349-8495-EC9263D5CB86.jpeg
    07E0287B-754B-4349-8495-EC9263D5CB86.jpeg
    910.4 KB · Views: 2
Walked 18

Put a Garsen Max grip on my putter.

went to the golf course, paid for 18, wish I'd just gone to the driving range.

Played with my new PuttOUT pressure training aid. Very hard to get the "perfect putt" but very addicting to try to achieve it. Made 3 out of probably about 120 putts.

Played 18 at country club of Hilton head

Packed for my boys bachelor party weekend in Ocean City. Little golf, gambling and good times with some of my oldest friends.

Threw some tips on a couple UST shafts, can’t wait to try them out in the F9.

Lesson and 9 holes. Good lesson working on swing. A couple of needed changes that will take me some time to dial in. Played 9 holes after my lesson with a fun couple. Trying to implement swing changes I was all over the place. I hit a few good shots but also some very strange shots. Pitching and chipping were strong today and saved me over and over. Putting was a mixed bag with a slow start and gradual improvement.

Walked 18 and watch a lot of Solheim Cup coverage

Played 18.....THPd

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hit the range after work.

Back