What golf stuff did you get for the Holidays?

Kmac

Banned
Reaction score
Handicap
Since were leaving for the land of Equipment Tester Hawk tomorrow to visit family we've already had Christmas with my kids and part of the family. So Ive already got a few golf items to start with and let us know what you got. Hopefully we see some new drivers and irons in here!

I got a dozen balls, Callaway HX Bite I think with my initials, no not OEM, on them with an alignment line, another dozen of Nike Vapor Speed balls that say something like Living the Dream and my name, a $50 gift card to Golf Galaxy and a hard sided golf travel bag for outings.:clapp:

Nice OEM! That hard sided bag should hold up to being drug down the tarmac lol.

Nice OEM! That hard sided bag should hold up to being drug down the tarmac lol.

Damn right, SOUTHWEST. haha thanks broseph. But the Revolver doesnt fit too well in it so good thing I kept the Nike stand bag.

I didn't ask for as much golf stuff as I normally would. I do know I got an Ogio cart bag. I had to carry it in off the porch when UPS dropped it off since it was too cold for Erica haha.

Damn right, SOUTHWEST. haha thanks broseph. But the Revolver doesnt fit too well in it so good thing I kept the Nike stand bag.

or is it time to find the perfect fitting stand bag? kinda gives you an excuse to buy one.

what are you gonna put the gift card towards?

I didn't ask for as much golf stuff as I normally would. I do know I got an Ogio cart bag. I had to carry it in off the porch when UPS dropped it off since it was too cold for Erica haha.

getting unserious in 2011?

i know i'm getting a Grom (staying serious my friends)

getting unserious in 2011?

i know i'm getting a Grom (staying serious my friends)

I was tired of the stupid stand bag sliding around in the cart. I have lost all chances of being considered serious at this point.

wait, too cold for Erica? lol That sounds like Tracy, she hates the cold and shes from that same place you are. I guess thats why she moved.

or is it time to find the perfect fitting stand bag? kinda gives you an excuse to buy one.

what are you gonna put the gift card towards?

No way dude, I'll keep using the Nike stand bag. Not sure what the gift card is going towards. Actually no I do know, its going towards a hybrid. And I have $10 from Golf Galaxy too, so thats $60.

Those are some kick@ss gifts. Very cool.

Not sure what I'm getting but Im pretty sure its golf related.

Those are some kick@ss gifts. Very cool.

Not sure what I'm getting but Im pretty sure its golf related.

Thanks dude. You need a new driver. Hope you were a good boy and santa delivers.

Not expecting any golf stuff this Christmas. We are supposed to not get each other anything because of the car, the TV and several other things we got the last few months. But I don't think that rule is going to stick!

Haha no doubt man. I'm on the hunt but just taking it easy. Not sure I've been real good but I think Santa hooked it up to get me going in that direction at least.

I like Christmas. I like getting pepple stuff. Getting things is cool too haha.

Thanks dude. You need a new driver. Hope you were a good boy and santa delivers.

This rule never sticks does it? Lol.
Not expecting any golf stuff this Christmas. We are supposed to not get each other anything because of the car, the TV and several other things we got the last few months. But I don't think that rule is going to stick!

Not expecting any golf stuff because my familiy knows I'd rather buy it myself so if they're so inclined it will be gift cards for Golf Galaxy. Santa Hanks already came by and delivered a SeeMore Si-1 yesterday so that may be it in the form of actual 'golf stuff'

any hope of you being nice went out the window when you shamed the Madden football name by putting Rex on the cover....
Haha no doubt man. I'm on the hunt but just taking it easy. Not sure I've been real good but I think Santa hooked it up to get me going in that direction at least.

I like Christmas. I like getting pepple stuff. Getting things is cool too haha.

i sadly don't get golf items for christmas.

but i do need a new case of gloves. and balls. and shoes. always shoes. the rest kind of takes care of itself and shows up.

but i do love to give golf items. i hope that one guy likes the three custom vokeys i selected for him.

i sadly don't get golf items for christmas.

but i do need a new case of gloves. and balls. and shoes. always shoes. the rest kind of takes care of itself and shows up.

but i do love to give golf items. i hope that one guy likes the three custom vokeys i selected for him.

Thanks snicker, I will be waiting for them to get here :D

I heard preorder sales for 2011 just went up. And 2012 is now sold out. Haha.
any hope of you being nice went out the window when you shamed the Madden football name by putting Rex on the cover....

Lol... Southwest be damned!
We started out with that idea and she ended up getting a Kindle and me a travel bag.

Back