What golf stuff did you get for the Holidays?

I officially transitioned the Nike SQ Tour stand bag, SV Tour wedges (56 & 60), and Sumo hybrids (3 & 4) that i bought on sale this fall to being in rotation. My wife got me 18 Wilson balls, tees, and towels. I'm expecting that I'll be receiving a Daytona putter from Santa.

Santa is almost here and hopefully I will have some good golf presents to report tomorrow

Ok, I have a large extended family so I am lucky to get LOTS of Christmas stuff that is golf related.

1. Jackets
2. Golf Shoe Holder
3. 30$ edwin watts gift card.
4. shirts
5. belts.
6.A bushnell Tour V2
7. Lastly, but not least, I am lucky enough to get to go to............... THE MASTERS 2011! I was literally in tears when I saw this gift and I am so happy! This is my 1st time going to a tour event, and its the Masters no less. So I'll be taking the short 2 hour trip to Augusta to watch Tiger, Phil, and the others battle it out. Wednesday is the day I'm going BTW

Woo Hoo! Good for you Clay:blob:.. Sounds like a great Christmas to me dude....

Wow!!! And Merry Christmas to you.
That Wednesday at the Masters is gonna be a full day. Make sure you walk the course from 1 to 18 to see the beauty of AN. Pay particular attention to the greens as they don't do anything to give you a true feel of the contours on the TV broadcasts. Numbers 7, 9,14, 16 & 18 are particular favorites of mine to watch the pros putt. If you can work in watching them hit on the driving range before the par 3 by all means do. Oh yeah, and enjoy the sandwiches.
Ok, I have a large extended family so I am lucky to get LOTS of Christmas stuff that is golf related.

1. Jackets
2. Golf Shoe Holder
3. 30$ edwin watts gift card.
4. shirts
5. belts.
6.A bushnell Tour V2
7. Lastly, but not least, I am lucky enough to get to go to............... THE MASTERS 2011! I was literally in tears when I saw this gift and I am so happy! This is my 1st time going to a tour event, and its the Masters no less. So I'll be taking the short 2 hour trip to Augusta to watch Tiger, Phil, and the others battle it out. Wednesday is the day I'm going BTW

Wow, congrats on all the nice Christmas stuff Clay. I dream of seeing Augusta some day, that's wonderful.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Clay, I forgot to mention that I've been to Augusta...Augusta, Maine that is...

Wow Clay sweet haul. The Masters!!!!! nice man. I know I will be getting a gps unit of some kind, gift cards to golf town, and Santa Coolbreeze tells me my Vibranted putter will be coming back soon.

What did Santa bring you?

What did Santa bring you?

The dear wife got me a 10 play card at the local public course. I am a happy camper.

got some new Cleveland stuff!!!

Merged with another thread of the same topic.

I got the :taylormade: R9TP 3 wood, :ogio: cart bag, dozen :bridgestone: e5 golf balls, two Izod golf shirts, kodak playsport, divot tool with my name on it, round of golf at two different clubs, $50 gift card to golf galaxy, half the $ for my :adams: 9064Ls driver, and the 2011 VSGA card. It helps when my father in law is a golf freak too.

Santa rocks! Check out what we brought me (SURPRISE!). New set of (Women's) Cleveland HB Irons. Heading to the range as soon as I can get ready (and get the little ones dressed).

The wife bought me some brown/light brown croc saddle footjoy icons for Xmas. She made a comment that I never wear brown playing golf and I said I don't have brown shoes. Got a couple of Ian James poulter design outfits in the cocoa color range (Xmas gift to myself) and she got the shoes to complete the outfit. Love the shoes by the way.

So far I got a golf organizer, golf trunk organizer, xft wedge face, xft 56 wedge, e6 orange balls.

Jenn and I do our gifts tomorrow so there may be more to come

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

I got some golf tees, practice balls, a NIKE golf shirt, an IU pullover, and 4 golf lessons at a local course. I might get my step-dads old GPS since my mon got him a new one.

For a stocking stuffer I got a Frogger Towel which I am soooo pumped about and one of those things you stick your ball in to make markings on it.

I got the :taylormade: R9TP 3 wood, :ogio: cart bag, dozen :bridgestone: e5 golf balls, two Izod golf shirts, kodak playsport, divot tool with my name on it, round of golf at two different clubs, $50 gift card to golf galaxy, half the $ for my :adams: 9064Ls driver, and the 2011 VSGA card. It helps when my father in law is a golf freak too.

Wow, you cleaned up! Its cool they are into golf too...

Izzo swami 1500 GPS, a golf chipping net, and a bunch of golf clothes. I asked for all that so I am a very happy xmas boy.

Nice Christmas for sure, I have all women in the family, none of who play, and 1 son in law who maybe plays once every other year, so no new equipment for me. However, I pretty well treat myself all year long an I see the need or the fever hits which ever comes first.

Back