What happened to Never Compromise?

These are gorgeous. Wish I owned one

1102178313_sriXd-X2-1.jpg

DSC_5861-L.jpg

was my first ever premium putter. The gamma

zi_gamma_putt_large.jpg

Awesome. I remember the display in the pro shop at the course I worked at. Every rainy day was spent play clubhouse mini golf using these.

I love my sub30. Can't see it leaving the bag right now.

So did I miss that they went out of business or Cleveland just did away with them.

anyone have any comments on the NC Milled series? I've read good things about it.

I have a Milled NC gambler royal putter and was on ebay looking to see what they are going for now that NC is no more. It seems any newer milled version is going for min 100$. Do you guys think this is something i should keep a hold of since it seems they are drying up and driving the prices up.

below is a link to my model the only one on ebay. going for $130

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEVER-COMPR...182192?hash=item33b0f50eb0:g:GD4AAOSw5dNWqTo4

I have a Milled NC gambler royal putter and was on ebay looking to see what they are going for now that NC is no more. It seems any newer milled version is going for min 100$. Do you guys think this is something i should keep a hold of since it seems they are drying up and driving the prices up.

below is a link to my model the only one on ebay. going for $130

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEVER-COMPR...182192?hash=item33b0f50eb0:g:GD4AAOSw5dNWqTo4
that's surprising, are they listed at that price or are they selling at that price?

I have one that I bought new for 60 bucks

that's surprising, are they listed at that price or are they selling at that price?

I have one that I bought new for 60 bucks

Not sure. i know there isnt many on there maybe 4 of the newer milled. i seen sub 30's listed for 60-80. the older black and white models are selling for pennys tho.

That limited is one of my favourite soles of all time. Love it.

I believe the one for 130 is a limited run. 500 in total I think.

yep thats the one i have

That limited is one of my favourite soles of all time. Love it.

I believe the one for 130 is a limited run. 500 in total I think.

i am pondering trying to trade it for some sort of GPS, Game golf or range finder.

I recently got a hold of a GM2 Exchange #5 putter, complete with the weight kit (not sure why people sell putters without all the accessories that come along with it in the original sale ... is that stuff that hard to keep together) and head cover. I'm going to put my SINK SQD 13" on it tonight and take it to the course and see how it plays. I max'd out the weight so it plays at 360 grams and I think the Sink grip will provide a nice counter weight. My only complaint is the black/grey color scheme. Not a huge fan ... though I suppose I could have it refinished by LabWORX to something that better suits my eye.

Link to a THP MP listing showing the GM2 Exchange: http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...utter-and-LEFTY-TaylorMade-Rac-TP-Z-56*-wedge

Last edited:
its used 34" with a super stroke grip. its mint maybe on the course 3 times

Hmmm.... I really don't think the value of these putters are going to increase any time soon because the demand isn't there for what appears to be a dead brand.

Might be a good time to cash out not for around 100 bucks to someone who likes the way it looks if you're not going to game it.

Hmmm.... I really don't think the value of these putters are going to increase any time soon because the demand isn't there for what appears to be a dead brand.

Might be a good time to cash out not for around 100 bucks to someone who likes the way it looks if you're not going to game it.

you probably right ...but another part of me thinks that if they dry up people love rare things that you cant get and that drives the price up as long as their is some demand.

The sub 30 insert was fantastic

you probably right ...but another part of me thinks that if they dry up people love rare things that you cant get and that drives the price up as long as their is some demand.

Yeah, maybe. They've not released anything in what, five years? Depends on how long you're willing to wait!

Agree with Dan. This brand doesn't have the exclusivity to it that's needed to drive up prices across the board just because they are not made anymore.

Agree with Dan. This brand doesn't have the exclusivity to it that's needed to drive up prices across the board just because they are not made anymore.

It really is a shame because I thought they made some great looking putters. The milling was fantastic.

It really is a shame because I thought they made some great looking putters. The milling was fantastic.

Indeed it was.

But they never had a big demand even when in production so it's not going to increase post retirement.

I still have my Tycoon from the 2013 Morgan Cup but haven't rolled it in awhile.

I don't see the demand being there. It is Never Compromise, not Scotty Cameron. I don't think you'll get more for it if you wait, but only one way to find out

I don't see the demand being there. It is Never Compromise, not Scotty Cameron. I don't think you'll get more for it if you wait, but only one way to find out

i know maybe ill put it up in the marketplace for trade for a gps, game golf or range finder see what happens.

Back