What is the most difficult shot in golf?

Any shot that is a forced carry. Something about those just get in my head and mess me up.

Me, too. Forced carries have been my nemesis...water only makes it worse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Down hill pitch over a bunker onto a down hill green waterside--only faced it once but could not get comfortable and chili dipped into the bunker. From the bunker it was ok for me even though down the same hill--weird.

What is the most difficult shot in golf?

Woods/hybrids/long irons into the wind. I cannot do those to save my life.

For me it's the shot after a sh**k. I hate saying it, but sadly that's my miss lately and it's incredibly tough to overcome on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Putting.... It kills me

Sliding the lob wedge under the ball vs hitting down into the ball. I have a cheap 60 degree with 6 degrees of bounce that I bought when I first started. ...not the best club for me. Irks me to no end when I need to just carry a bunker and drop...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Flop shot.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The 1 foot putt .. Why ? Everyone says you should never miss it .. Tremendous pressure living up to peoples expectations . And than if you do miss , watch out :)

For me? The half wedge. I have fits with that shot.

Probably the re-tee after a shot OB because its a shot that can get in your head. Although I struggle most with the 3-wood off the deck.

For me it's anything that moves right to left. Just not comfortable with it.

I think for me it's the long Par 3s, anything longer than 210, and I'm squirming a bit.

the next one

I would say it is the recovery shot after a bad drive because you always seem to find yourself in a spot with lots of challanges

Hardpan long iron shot after a bad drive

Hard draw off the tee on a hole that has a dogleg left greater than 45 degrees. I hit a fade off the tee and can hit a small draw when needed, but anything past a 5 yard draw is tough.

Downhill lie, green running away from you and the pin is short sided. Getting those within 10 feet is near impossible without a lucky break.

Downhill lie, green running away from you and the pin is short sided. Getting those within 10 feet is near impossible without a lucky break.

Especially on firm conditions........im cringing just thinking about it. I struggle with them

Especially on firm conditions........im cringing just thinking about it. I struggle with them

The best is having a bunker to go over and water on the other side. Get cute and now you have a bunker shot with water in play. Skull it and you are in the water. Going sideways is never out of play for me in this situation. Limit the bleeding.

The best is having a bunker to go over and water on the other side. Get cute and now you have a bunker shot with water in play. Skull it and you are in the water. Going sideways is never out of play for me in this situation. Limit the bleeding.

At that point I just blame allergies and walk off

At that point I just blame allergies and walk off

I like to blame my mattress in this case....

Back on topic now

Any long carry bunker shot

The 4 foot putt to win a tournament. I have missed some in my day shorter than 2 feet.

Long, near green, bunker shot of appx. 50-75 yds. Never seem to practice it and this shot is not the standard greenside open stance, open SW blade and hit 1" behind ball and splash it out bunker shot. I use a slightly open stance, square PW face look right behind the ball and full swing. My 2nd most difficult shot is the shot after a shank, or as I call it "a low hosel fade". :D

Back