What is Your Worst Score in One Hole?

Made a lovely 12 on a par 4. Of course it was the club championship...

The group I play with has what we call a "maxi pad" and we pick up after triple ... saves times and frustration ...

With that said I am not sure what my max has been ... I know I have had 12+ on some holes ... multi times ... I am after all, president of the iSuk Golf Assoc. (No, really I am ... I am not kidding :act-up:)

I've had a 12 on a par 4. I wasn't too mad, ESC took care of it.

Par 3, double par .

The worst you've ever carded is a 6?

I really don't remember, though I'm sure it was a double digit number and very likely more than once.

I don't think I could even tell you.

But I know I've had some 8s, 9s, 10s in my time. Possibly much higher as well, I like to forget the high numbers. Haha

I know I've had multiple 10s, and I'm pretty sure an 11. For some reason, though, I think it might be a 13, but I can't recall any specifics.

I typically just pick up to move things along if I get to 10 and I'm still not in the hole. Suffice it to say I've had a few 10's in my day...mostly on par 5's but par 4's can eat me up sometimes too.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I had a 17 on the first hole at Tiffany Greens the first time I played it. Five balls in the water after my tee shot. It was stupid. I was even aiming way left and still sliced it in the water. No one was waiting on the tee so I stupidly kept dropping balls.

Oh I'm sure there are a few holes from the past where my real score was three digits. I kid, but probably my worst is over 20.

In casual play I usually just pick up at double par, but in some local Tournaments I've carded a few 9's on par 5s. 3 off the tee, additional penalty after shot #4, 3 putts. Ugh.

Don't remember an exact number, but I've had a few stinkers that's for sure.

What is Your Worst Score in One Hole?

Lookout Mtn #10. 16 on a par 4. Lost one ball. Could not get my ball to the green. Then 4 putt.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally something good comes from being old and forgetful. I honestly have no idea what my worst hole score is. I know my best = 1 but I've never been one to dwell on bad things so the worst is long forgotten. Tahoebum's response did bring back a painful old memory though. I would have been about 20 also, playing less than a year, in my first ever tournament and doing really well. I was right there with a decent chance to win my flight. Two holes to go and the rains hit pretty hard. I had zero experience with wet grips and I completely cracked. On the hole the skies opened up, I remeber completely whiffing my approach over the creek and then shanking and/or topping a series of balls into the water from the bank of that creek. That might well have been my biggest number, that or the par 5 I finished up on. Dead Last!

15...if it was possible to do it wrong I did it that hole

I put up a 23 once. I put 8 straight balls in the water. The sad thing is I only needed to carry about 80 yards to get over it. I just kept topping them in.

I don't know for certain but it must be in the teens. And nowadays (since keeping a cap) I can only score a 7 so once I hit 10ish and depending on pace I will just pick up. Unless it would be any kind of competition then Id have to finish but that never really happened yet. But there is always tomorow

I had a 10 on a Par 4 6 months or so ago. I seem to recall years ago having a 12. Now I can't post more than an 8 since starting to track my handicap (the 10 was pre-handicap).

10 on a par 4..

first tee shot I hooked left in to the trees. Reload. Same again. Reload. Found the second one in the trees (so that was 5 off the tee) and chipped out. Duffed my approach. Chipped on and hit the flag. Missed the put from 2'. Tap in for a 10....

I once shot an 8 on a 3 par. I felt completely defeated that day. Just an off day.

Honestly I don't really remember but I guarantee it's over 12 lol one of those "f##k it" moments.

Made a 12 on a par 4. It was my final hole in a tournament as a junior and a 10 would have gotten me into the final round haha still bring it up every now and then when i play the hole

I think I had a 16 on a par 4 on the sim last year. I just kept hitting it ob and had to re-tee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I played golf for my college my senior year because they could not find a 5th and I wanted to learn how to play. Coach was cool about and said he would teach me knowing that we would not win anything but would be able to compete as a whole team. So on our 3rd tournament of the year I carded a plus 12 on a par 4 with OB after OB. Made birdie on the next hole. Crazy game. It was a good laugh for my foursome that day.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Haha this is great because I have one hole that I cannot get out of my head nor will I ever. This terrible hole came the first time I broke 80. I was even par through 9 holes and made the turn. I went par, birdie, par so I am 1 under for the day feeling great! Then I get to a short par 3 about 157 yards. This little devil had OB left and bunkers surrounding the green. I hit my first shot OB...ugh...Re-tee and boom OB again. Re-tee again and missed the green right into the bunker. Now I am laying 5 in the bunker. Get up there slightly agitated and rocket one over the green...OB AGAIN. Well at this point I hit 8 onto the green and two putt for a solid 10. HAHA I will never forget this hole. I have had worse but this one really stands out to me!

Yesterday......i stopped counting at 12. I'm sure I've had worse, but I don't know what they are.

Back