What Loft Is Your Driver?

8*
Same loft for both my Grandaddy fitting and my driver fitting at Wilson by Duffy

10.5. It gives me the ball flight that I like.

Loft on my driver is 9.5*. I've always played at 9* and now have a lower launching shaft so a little additional loft helps with launch a tad. Have found fantastic results with it so far.

9.5 head playing at 8.75

10.5° head tuned up to 12.5°

With my negative AoA I needed more launch and cranking it up 2° really helped. Also got me a little more spin

I was really excited to play around with my Bio Cell and was expecting to play it at 11 degrees or higher to get more carry, but I actually stayed at 10.5. Ball flight was nice and I didn't need to change it. I may change it during a practice round to mess around and see what 11-12 degrees would do.

I've got my G30 up 1* to 11*. This is not the optimal setting for me, as determined by the driver fitting (I don't remember what that optimal setting was, maybe 9.5). I bumped it up because I was really struggling for a while with a fade/slice and hoped the extra loft might help minimize the ugliness.

10.5 turned down to 9.5...fit at #TheGrandaddy

11.5 degrees. I picked out the 10.5 degree head and played it +1 because I liked it. Ended up being validated by fitting.

Alpha 816 set to 8* is what the launch monitor says but on course 9* gives better flight, more distance, and less dispersion

12 right now with the SLDR.
Still playing with loft adjustment.
The problem with the Taylormade adjustment it also messes with the offset.

9.5 because that seems to be where I get good results. I hit the ball high and seem to get better ball flight with a 9-9.5.

10.5 bumped to 11.5. Fit for me at #TheGrandaddy

Stated loft- 9.5*

Actual loft- I doubt many here actually know

Mine is 10.5º. I was playing lower in my last driver. I went with this though because the numbers were really good. I was getting about 16º launch and 2400 spin. I get a really high flight but one that doesn't spin too much.

I'd rather miss high than snap low hooks.

Mine is set at 9* right now because I like the launch/ball flight. I play around with 8* too at times.

9* currently. I choose the loft by watching the flight and through trial and error on the course. I only hit driver about 4-5 times a round so most of my tee shots are hit with a 12.5* 2 wood.

What Loft Is Your Driver?

Right now it's at 12.5. I have played it as high as 15.5. At 12.5 I just see a trajectory that I like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9* in my old R9 and R11S

Had to go up to 12* in my current SLDR to optimize distance / forgiveness.

Until I get to a sim, I have no clue which way to go with the G30 I'm hoping to buy.

I usually try things out and take a look at the numbers (and ideally ballflight outside) before ordering something. Took a gamble on the SLDR last spring without doing that and definitely learned my lesson.

Standard loft is 9*. I play it at 9* or 10*, depending on the conditions. If it is dry and the course is really running, I play it at 9*. Otherwise it stays at 10*.

More distance on the LM than the 10.5 so went with it

Brings up another question, I wonder how many loft setting are true? Always wanted to get mine checked to see if indeed it was playing at a 9.5 degree loft.

9.5 sldr up to 10.5....That also gives me almost a 2 degree closed face..Am I correct about that ??

I'm playing mine at 9* and getting a launch around 16. I wasn't fit but using some of the optimizer calculators that's right around of where I need to be.

10.5 for me. Toyed around and felt I got the best carry with this setting

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back