What Loft Is Your Driver?

10.5° without fitting / maybe I will change loft after a trackman session I´ll have in march

10.5* just trial and error. I have yet to be fit.

10.5...was fit. Sometimes I tinker, but always seem to come back to 10.5.

11* was fit a couple of years ago at a demo day.

10.5, I was fit to it.

driver testing at my club with ping rep to choose loft and specific model.Turned out fine but always looking for a new toy!

I'm playing 9.5 set to "right" and my understanding that is -1* so I guess 8.5. but I really don't think that's correct because this thing launches.

I think I've been fit once into 12*. the other fittings I've done never messed with loft and only focused on shaft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9* and was fit into it.

10.5 for me. I wasn't technically fit for that loft but I was taking lessons at Golf Tec at the time I got the driver and this is what my instructor recommended for me.

My driver is 9* and have it tuned up to 10*. I was fit at #TheGrandaddy with this set up.

12* just basef off of what I saw on the range at BstonevU

10.5 based off of a fitting

I have a couple of drivers. Primary gamer (D200) is set to 9 deg per #THPLegacy range session with Duffy. Duffy told Mike, "Don't let him touch it.", so there it stays.

Other driver (G30 LS Tec) is set up similar to the G30 I was fit into at Club Champion. 9.9 deg

My Nike differs from 8.5 to 9.5 My new J715 driver is 9.5

10.5 degrees.
I was hitting a 9 degree driver but after the hullabaloo of "Loft Up", I tried the 10.5 and liked the results.

10.5° fit at PGA SuperStore. I really need to go through a real full bag fitting somewhere 'real'

Loft is 9* and was done via a fitting at a demo day. I have it set at +1 after seeing ball flight on the course and wanting a little extra height.

10.5, fitted to me. But, I am still hooked on the Mini Driver!

Fit for 9 degrees at the Grandaddy and for the most part like my ball flight. Ball flight tends to get a little to high at times, so it may have to change a little.

I was fit with a 2014 10.5* BB set at +2 degrees. As my SS improved I backed it off to 11.5* which seems to keep my launch angle around 14 degrees. But in the hot summer months when the fairways are hard and fast, I might drop the loft down -1* to 9.5* for more roll.... might.... maybe.... but that will lower my spin numbers which can make my ball flight more erratic unless I get very repeatable.

Currently using a 2012 Razr Fit 11.5* at the driving range for practice while beating range balls in colder weather.

I don't always bag a driver.

My TM Pittsburgh Persimmon driver is 12º
My 312cc Titleist 975J is 12.5º
My 365cc Titleist 983K is 11.5º
My AeroBurner TP minidriver (253cc) is 14º.
My Titleist PT 2-wood is 13º. I also have two 975Fs at 13.5 and 14.5º that I use as drivers.
I have a 10.5º Top Flite Intimidator 400 (275cc) but I never play it. I liked the matching fairway metals.
My only 460cc driver is a cheap Bang-O-Matic 14°. No good.

I find that strong lofted drivers take on too much sidespin and are hard to hit straight.
I prefer a little loft.

9 degree head set to 8, sort of fit for it at last years UST event. I've been doing some testing with fitting carts at my club and will likely go to an 8.5 degree head soon.

12.5. It is a fitting thing and it works.

I'm at 8.5* on my Bio+ as that setting consistently gives me the highest ballspeeds/smash factors (SC100) and better on course distance. I get decent accuracy there and also decent launch for me. Whenever I'm on a higher end monitor or sim my launch at 8.5* is normally in the 14.5*- 15* slot. Every couple/few months I re-test my loft settings just to be certain 8.5* is still my optimal. I've been working hard to add much needed swing speed this past year, and there have been changes to my ball flight and consistency as a result. Thus far 8.5* has remained optimal for me (with that head*)

*I do a lot of testing with other drivers too and some need more loft while some others are just so high launching and spinny (for me) that a low enough setting isn't available.

Back