What OEM has the best end to end bag setup?

I would put Callaway at the top of the pack with Mizuno and Cobra battling for 2nd.

I have to take a swing for the home team here..... Titleist.

TSi woods, great assortment of irons for every player, Vokey Wedges, Scotty putters, some of the best golf balls in the game, great accessories from FJ.

My opinion only of course.

I have to take a swing for the home team here..... Titleist.

TSi woods, great assortment of irons for every player, Vokey Wedges, Scotty putters, some of the best golf balls in the game, great accessories from FJ.

My opinion only of course.

Your opinion matters quite a lot! Titleist has some real quality stuff and their ball is pretty much top notch no matter what

Several top notch OEMs that could battle for the crown, but my pick goes to Callaway/Odyssey. They have clubs and balls to suit every level golfer, a huge selection of great putters (Odyssey and Toulon!) - and nobody else makes PM Grind wedges. :LOL:

Great question!!!

Honestly IMHO, there is more than just a few these days! Callaway, Titleist, Ping, Mizuno, Srixon/Cleveland.... tough choices.

I thiiiink I’d say Callaway...

Taylormade, Titleist, Callaway.

I think the Truss seriously eliminates TM from contention :ROFLMAO:. Just kidding, of course. But I think the correct answer would also include Ping, Srixon and Mizuno among others. They all put out great product for all types of players from drivers to putters.

Most all of them have a great setup all the way thru, but I think for the best performance you need to have your eyes open to everything to have a really great bag.

Don't know if you can answer Cobra to this, when they don't even have a putter you can buy right now.

Going with JB's suggestion and including companies that have a ball, I think this is probably between Callaway and Titleist for me. Titleist has made strides across their equipment ranges, and the ball is top notch. Callaway has something for everyone.

Cleveland/Srixon a dark horse here. The woods don't get enough discussion.

As of 2020 I think Callaway takes it. Ball is good enough to push them over the top. Insane putter options.

Realistically I think Taylormade, Titleist, Ping could all make a claim to it, but Callaway pushing the boundaries all the way down the depth chart.

Cobra then Callaway.

1. Callaway
2. Titelist
3 and 4. Cleveland/Srixon & Mizuno

Ping and Cobra are in there if you don't include balls. TM, Tour Edge, and Wilson are a category or two away

How about gloves, shoes, bag.....

If it has to include gloves, shoes and bag I would probably go Titleist/FootJoy. Otherwise I think Callaway would be hard to beat. Currently I have 11 Callaway clubs and I am sure I could manage to replace the 3 non Cally clubs I have. I do love the TM fairway woods though.

From top to bottom for me it comes down to Callaway, TaylorMade and Titleist. I’m giving the nod to Callaway

The closest i came to all one company was woods, irons, wedge Wilson Staff Dynapower and Ping Anser putter in HS.

There is not a wrong answer if you get fit. I pretty sure I could rock a full bag from Titleist, Ping, Callaway, TM, Cobra, Mizuno, Hogan, Srixon/Cleveland, or Wilson and find a product line that will work for me. There is only so much that can change with performance OEM to OEM.

They're all great. I prefer the companies that have been the best to me. That's why I gravitate to Callaway, Wilson, and Taylormade.

Cobra doesn’t have a ball. So their out.

1. Titleist
2. Taylormade
I’m including the ball here also.

As of 2020 I think Callaway takes it. Ball is good enough to push them over the top. Insane putter options.

Realistically I think Taylormade, Titleist, Ping could all make a claim to it, but Callaway pushing the boundaries all the way down the depth chart.

I wouldn't have included TM in that list a few years ago, but the 700 series irons puts them very much in that conversation. Putters probably weaker than those other companies though. Ball is very good too.

I wouldn't have included TM in that list a few years ago, but the 700 series irons puts them very much in that conversation. Putters probably weaker than those other companies though. Ball is very good too.
All fair. Mizuno is the brand I don't know what to do with. By all recent accounts they may deserve to be in this conversation as well, I just haven't been exposed to their stuff very much.

Does true end to end not include a ball?

If it does cobra is out.. what major companies do not have a ball now?

Ping
Cobra

That’s all I can think of..

All fair. Mizuno is the brand I don't know what to do with. By all recent accounts they may deserve to be in this conversation as well, I just haven't been exposed to their stuff very much.

Yes, they came to mind when I was talking about Srixon too. By all accounts the woods have been incredible. I just haven't hit them yet. And those M Craft putters look great.

Back