What putter are you gaming today?

Ben Hogan BHB-02 with Two Thumb grip

When I get out again it's going to be a toss up between a Suave Too and the ACE. The ACE has an amazing feel off the face, but has little to no heel toe weighting.

My Spider X will always be lurking in the background though.

Put the Frontline Elevado in the bag for the 9 I'm about to play...

That's part of the reason I bought it. I like the way I can focus on hitting square.
I didn’t even think of that, but you’re right - it would definitely help in alignment!

1st round without the V-line in many years. Played 9 with an Evnroll ER2 Black and really liked it.

Need a few more rounds to consider it gamer status but one round in and it looks very promising.

Odyssey TT #10 w/ upgraded SS 3.0/75 gram countercore weight

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I'm back to the o-works 7s for the last 3 rounds. Though I'm all around the hole I can't seem to get one to go in lately

Scotty Cameron GoLo5 blackout

My Betti. BB-41. It just pushed out my 2 long neck putters, SC Tel3, and TM Ghost Tour.

Just cut my Toulon San Francisco down to 33",and re-gripped with a SuperStroke Pistol Tour. It's been back in play for the last three rounds. I find it better for long putts. with my Cameron and Crown Newport M2, I tend to push long putts out to the right. With the Toulon that isn't an issue (at the moment).

This little beauty will be in the bag tomorrow for my 2nd 18 of the year.

ER2_CS_Hero.png

I have a custom made Edel, and custom fit .. I honestly don't see changing it ...

Playing 9 on Thursday. Seemore FGP2 will be in the bag for its maiden voyage.

Reactions: KEV
Back