What wedge do you have? Is there a wedge you would rather have?

Here's my 52* Scratch and my 56* Piretti

P1050432.jpg

I like the custom stamping on your wedges, I own a pair of Scratch Wedges. I use my 53* from 110 yards out, all the way up to the fringe. It has become my favorite club in the bag. Only draw back it that it really can rip up some golf balls, the milled face is crazy.

I'm hitting my Adams v3 gw pw sw and a Cleveland 60, I'm debating trying the score wedges or getting the Cleveland black wedges, any thoughts?

I just picked up some Cleveland CG16 56/60 loft and I am loving them.

I have a mizuno mp t-11 54 and an older mizuno mp raw black ox 58 that I really like. I would like to have a 58 degree scratch wedge.

i may give the spinners a go see how they perform only problem i have is i only have access to the wedges indoors so i cant see the ball flight or check on the greens. i hit my pw 135 51*115 -120 55*90 -100 59*70 - 80. What kind of yardage differences would i see my going up one degree??

I like the custom stamping on your wedges, I own a pair of Scratch Wedges. I use my 53* from 110 yards out, all the way up to the fringe. It has become my favorite club in the bag. Only draw back it that it really can rip up some golf balls, the milled face is crazy.

Thanks. I had my 53 bent to a 52. Have had it for 2 years now and it's still backing shots up on the green when I need it to. Was thinking of picking up a 60 over the winter.

Just got my 50* CG15 in, however they sent me the wrong one. Waiting to hear back for a return, however because I'm curious: How much difference is there between the Zip grooves and the new "Tour" zip grooves?

I currently am playing Mizuno MPT-10 wedges and they have reached about the end of their lifespan as I've been gaming them for about a year now. My next wedges will either be Cleveland 588's or some kind of Callaway wedge.....

Just got my 50* CG15 in, however they sent me the wrong one. Waiting to hear back for a return, however because I'm curious: How much difference is there between the Zip grooves and the new "Tour" zip grooves?

From what I have heard Zip groves are wider then tour zip groves generating more spin out of the rough.

Gotcha. Hopefully they just sent me the wrong one and will send me the original zip grooved club. However, if not, I'll just get my money back and probably buy a 52* and have it bent. 50* with the zip grooves are tough to come by so far I've found.

I use mostly the Titleist Spin Milled Black Oxide 56* sand wedge. I also have a older TaylorMade RAC 60* as my lob wedge. I would like to replace my lob wedge with either another Titleist or the Mizuno MP12.

I am in the market for a new wedge and there are so many out there that I am lost. So in effort to sort of get a poll of what the consensus is on THP, what wedge do you currently own and is there a wedge you would rather have?

Been a longtime fan of Ping Wedges (really liked the Tour S)...Wanted to try the new Vokey SM4's so I picked up a 52 and 56 for 2012. Can't wait to hit them.

Have two older spin milled Titleist wedges (50 & 54). Great wedge but nearing their lifetime. From reading the feedback on the forum, I'm going to try the Nike VR Pros and probably the Cleveland 588/CG-15 this spring.

Back