What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I miss rice.

I'm going for a "lifestyle change" more than a diet right now. But in the very near future, all carbs will be cut after breakfast. It's gonna be a sad day

I'm going for a "lifestyle change" more than a diet right now. But in the very near future, all carbs will be cut after breakfast. It's gonna be a sad day

It's actually not so bad. I am 2 weeks into Paleo and I don't really miss bread and pasta at all. I miss cereal and oatmeal though. I cheated today and feel like crap. Can't wait to get back to clean eating again.

It's actually not so bad. I am 2 weeks into Paleo and I don't really miss bread and pasta at all. I miss cereal and oatmeal though. I cheated today and feel like crap. Can't wait to get back to clean eating again.

I'm Italian. I grew up on pasta and bread lol this is a complete change of habit for me. Right now it's hard too because downtown at Little Italy is the annual festival and I cheated pretty bad lol

Speaking of, I am having pasta for dinner.

I'm Italian. I grew up on pasta and bread lol this is a complete change of habit for me. Right now it's hard too because downtown at Little Italy is the annual festival and I cheated pretty bad lol

I grew up in a NY Jewish home, we had pizza every Friday, Chinese food on Saturday, pasta and meatballs Sunday and bagels every Sunday morning. All I ate was carbs, so I totally understand!

Speaking of, I am having pasta for dinner.

That makes two of us!

I could never ever in a million years give up pasta. LOVE it so much

Super healthy supper tonight of a bagel, a bowl of popcorn, and a bowl of ice cream.

I need to start eating real food and cutting out carbs.

Taco Lu's in Jax Beach

scallop and ahi tuna tacos.

Chicken and shrimp risotto. It was excellent!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Homemade chicken salad sandwich

IHOP. Streak and eggs and pancakes.

Club sandwitch and garden salad with italian dressing

Homemade Mac n cheese maybe with some andouille. I like the combo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beef Stroganoff tonight in this house!!

My son picked the menu this week before he leaves for college.

Round steak and potatoes on the grill. Also salad and then I've cream with my niece and nephew for desert

Blackened Cajun Tilapia
Lemon Dill Green Beans
Cheddar Mashed Potatoes

Oh my goodness is this amazing. My wife has outdone herself once again.

Grilling pizza! Dough is rising now.

Homemade sloppy Joe's

Pot roast....yummy

Left over enchiladas. Wife tried a new recipe yesterday and I loved it.

The Homeroom

4u8uva3u.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back