What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Made a couple filets with asparagus on the side.

Was sick Tuesday on my birthday so had my birthday dinner tonight. Beef O'Brady's nuclear wings, Nathan's onion rings and plenty of ice cold Miller Lite.

Nuclear wings sounds like you're going to be sick tomorrow as well hahahaha

Oye.

Probably a steak at one of our favorite restaurants. My youngest has a sleepover at a friends house and my 2 teenagers will be out socializing so it's just my wife and I tonight. Life is good!!

Cedar Plank Salmon, loaded baked and salad
4a0c3e4dc572e297629b8378b0198d09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nuclear wings sounds like you're going to be sick tomorrow as well hahahaha

Oye.

Nah. Got an iron gut and burned off taste buds. They warn you about the extreme heat every time you order them in the restaurant or call and order them for take out. haha

Nah. Got an iron gut and burned off taste buds. They warn you about the extreme heat every time you order them in the restaurant or call and order them for take out. haha

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Pics or it didn't happen!!!

Calling my bluff I see. I actually do have video proof on the forum now to go find it....

Calling my bluff I see. I actually do have video proof on the forum now to go find it....

I intend to live that disaster vicariously through you. My stomach could never handle the crazy spicy wings anywhere.

I intend to live that disaster vicariously through you. My stomach could never handle the crazy spicy wings anywhere.

I am trying to find the 2014 Morgan Cup wager thread. Lost a bet to Barry and my punishment, though pleasure for me, was to heat very spicy wings. Posted a video of it in that thread.

haha the lack of visible sweating is terrifying.

My wife will tell you my taste buds are a thing of the past. Nothing is too hot anymore! haha

Flank steak.

Chipotle barbacoa burrito

Bourbon Salmon, rice and steamed zucchini and carrots.

Baked chicken with bread crumbs and Parmesan, potatoes and onions and broccoli. Pecan pie for desert.

JM

Chicken fajitas...so damn good.

Wife and I are recovering from a stomach bug, so chicken and rice soup tonight.

Smoked turkey, smoked brisket, and green beans.

T-bones tonight. I have come the realization that I don't really like grilling T-bones.
I always seem to over cook the tenderloin while I'm getting the other side cooked to medium rare.

My Mrs decided to make chicken minestrone for dinner. It's still in the slow cooker. But it smells delicious.

The oven wouldn't light so we had leftover flank steak.

Turkey quesadillas

Grilled pizza

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back